Supra Footwear

TKs look a little too high does anyone know if there high as the skytop? I think they should of put one strap on it buts that's my opinion

tk's are higher than the skytop. I couldnt pull those off
grin.gif

does anyone has a pic wearing the supras strapped? im planing on getting wanna see how they look thanks

my rep dropped in to show us the TKs we measured them next to a skytop they are only about 3/4" to 1" higher than the skytops the thing that makesthem look high is the straps.....

Never owned a pair of Supras, what's all the hype about? Are these shoes comfortable as hell? Asides from the look why is this shoe so hyped up??? Also,does the sizing run proportional to Nike, if I wear 10.5 in Nike is it the same for Supra?

Originally Posted by MRcoffee

TKs look a little too high does anyone know if there high as the skytop? I think they should of put one strap on it buts that's my opinion
they are a tad higher than the skytop

thinking about coppin either the tie dye gray skytops or tie dye gray trinitys, any suggestions, also inform me about sizes compared to nike in these twomodels please

What spots in nyc are gettin those tks? And wat colorways are confirmed so far besides the purples and blk/red?

everywhere getting the tk's lol

and they have patent grey coming out but idk when and all red, white sole color drops in june

i like the black n purple skytops the best. but the camo prints are pretty nice

anyone interested in a sz 13 skytop wheat? i bought but they dont look quite right on me. pm if interested

Whoa, I just went from page 1 up to 31 and I'm likin' this brand and what they're doing. Definitely on a haute couture tip with some of theirmodels. The TKs look like some Diors or RAF Simons...

Yeah i need some help

too lazy to go through 30+ pages so....

Where Can I Buy Authentic Supras Skytops Online?

Or

Which Websites Can I Buy Supras Skytops?

Back
Top Bottom