Supra Footwear

Anyone own a pair of Cubans? How do they fit? Compared to Dunks, Vans and other "skate" shoes?

how do skytops fit, a little big? i'mma be a little poser and maybe get a pair, even though I don't skate, I got a thing for high tops

they are a lil big. I rock a 12.5 but I can get into a 11.5 pretty good. But thats only if the 12s are sold out. So they about a half size big

Originally Posted by FlashEightZero

how do skytops fit, a little big? i'mma be a little poser and maybe get a pair, even though I don't skate, I got a thing for high tops
i dont think these shoes were meant to be skated in...

but as for sizing, i would go half a size down on these. Hope this helps

S18014-BLKzoom1.jpg

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=35654&VendorCode=SUP
S18017-WHT-REDzoom1.jpg

http://www.karmaloop.com/products.aspx?ProductID=35648&VendorCode=SUP

Suprafootwear.com said there's a limited "Deathwish" skytop available at the Baker "deathwish" tour. Anyone have pics???

AYO i need these n my life!!!!

319922259.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i want those lurk O dog slippers as well that i seen on the site
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i like em but dont own any, but them TUF Skytops are dumbhot might have to be my first:.

Rawtune, the NS trinitys dropped a while ago and not in many places. I wound up finding a pair on ebay. They are doing some new colors for spring 09. Suprassummer NS line got pushed back because of overseas production problems. I was told I should receive all of the Skytop NS', Vaiders, and Supranos the end ofthis month or beginning of August

come holiday or spring......supra comes with heat even in the cold season.
i got the black skytops in shop, and we sold out of all but 1 in adults. kids sizes a different story though. too bad they don't have different prices forchildren and adults. the blue suede and red patents are gonna be serious.....

shops are suppose to be gettin the silver skytops this week, next at the lastest! just a heads up

Does anyone know if the TUF editions have been released in store yet? I went to a couple Active Skate Shops and they don't have any of the 3 colorways, butthey have em on their website.

Back
Top Bottom