Supra Footwear

Originally Posted by 10eazye

Anyone interested in those Pink Tiger SKytops? I got some brand new ones that I never worn size 11.5. Send me a pm.

might want to edit that. before you get reported.

Originally Posted by PiNoypi

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

I saw the sample 2weeks ago. This sneaker might be released in a Military IV colorway.
supra-cruzier-grape-02.jpg

PS: I saw some TK samples too. Colors are CRAZY.

Military CW? Did it look like the grape pair above? how were the colors placed?
The colors were placed EXACTLY like in the Jordan IV Miltary. Damn i had the pic but the Supra dude said i had to delete it
mad.gif

aight, on the real...i have been keeping info to myself about the skytop 2...i had a boy that worked at factory 413 when i was into supra's (good lookinout DJ), he mentioned to me that they will be releasing the skytop 2 way before the actual drop date. how soon? im talkin BLACK FRIDAY! I have very little lovefor supra now and days, and i definetly dont benefit for sayin this. so keep your eyes and ears open on further info regarding the skytop2!

Originally Posted by astroox805

aight, on the real...i have been keeping info to myself about the skytop 2...i had a boy that worked at factory 413 when i was into supra's (good lookin out DJ), he mentioned to me that they will be releasing the skytop 2 way before the actual drop date. how soon? im talkin BLACK FRIDAY! I have very little love for supra now and days, and i definetly dont benefit for sayin this. so keep your eyes and ears open on further info regarding the skytop2!
Elaborate.

Why?

eiddyfouw- why do i have very lil love for supra? if thats what you were asking, let me explain...my boy DJ Chavez was the man running the factory 413 store.he treated me like family when i would arrive to shop with my bestfriend, i had an interest at that time but was very weiry on what i would cop. he basicallyheld me down with all my choices, he always made sure that he had my sizes, he was the best salesman/homie you can ask for. i took that type of positive energyas a reflection of who/what supra was about. later i had been offered help to be flowed up by supra (i make music) due to my friendship with DJ. then i got thenews that DJ had quit workin for supra....from that day on, i would make my weekly run into factory 413 and wouldnt get any type of respect like i did when DJworked there. it not only took me away from that store, it took me away from the brand too!!! i billed with angel cabada on many occasions, hes mad cool...butat the sametime, they lost a valuable player and some customers!

astroox805,

That's pretty deep and I bet DJ was an awesome guy, but you can always 'talk' to DJ, right?

You must have passion for Supra as well as I do but why do you like Supra other than DJ?

Also, thanks for the Teaser on the Skytop 2.

Black Friday - Thanksgiving possibly. Sounds good. Retail, 150ish?

eiddyfouw- why do i have very lil love for supra? if thats what you were asking, let me explain...my boy DJ Chavez was the man running the factory 413 store. he treated me like family when i would arrive to shop with my bestfriend, i had an interest at that time but was very weiry on what i would cop. he basically held me down with all my choices, he always made sure that he had my sizes, he was the best salesman/homie you can ask for. i took that type of positive energy as a reflection of who/what supra was about. later i had been offered help to be flowed up by supra (i make music) due to my friendship with DJ. then i got the news that DJ had quit workin for supra....from that day on, i would make my weekly run into factory 413 and wouldnt get any type of respect like i did when DJ worked there. it not only took me away from that store, it took me away from the brand too!!! i billed with angel cabada on many occasions, hes mad cool...but at the sametime, they lost a valuable player and some customers!

Appreciate the story man...I hear you...

There's nothing like having a solid connect...and it sucks when the connect is gone....

But uhhhh...you got any info on WHY they're releasing the shoe earlier (Skytop II)?

All i want to know is have you see the Skytopp 2 and is it anywhere near that sample we saw with that awkward jordan 6 looking tongue (can't spell).

But thanks for sharing the story def appreciated.

Swish36- i dont talk to DJ anymore since he quit. i met him at the store and established a friendship with him from visiting factory 413. he is also aprofessional skateboarder you can check him out by doing a google search, his name is DJ CHAVEZ. i liked supra's because they were innovative and didntmimik the steps of other brands. im also the type who likes to wear what the masses arent up on. once the others follow, i slowly drift away considering howmany of my peers start gasing the brand or style.

eiddyfouw- i dont know why exactly, the only logical explaination i can come up with is, supra has established a heavy following nowadays and hype is beingbuilt around the new releases. givin the fact that black friday brings in large amounts of revenue, i figure they would capatalize on selling this particularshoe.

Jking0821- i have not seen the skytop 2, im curious though, but i am not coppin. i recently sold the majority of my supra's, im left with two more pairs toget rid of, im sticking with jordans and certain nike products. i do have a sale post via supratalk.com/forum

It's got to be a west coast thing. Supra's really haven't hit the east coast that hard yet. I have slowly strarted to drift away from Jordans andtoward supras. The quality on the most recent Jays iv bought have just not been up to par. And with people looking at my Grape Vs and say "o dey nice youget them new Fusions yet", it just kills it for me.

Sticking with nike and supra and some clae for now

Swish36- i dont talk to DJ anymore since he quit. i met him at the store and established a friendship with him from visiting factory 413. he is also a professional skateboarder you can check him out by doing a google search, his name is DJ CHAVEZ. i liked supra's because they were innovative and didnt mimik the steps of other brands. im also the type who likes to wear what the masses arent up on. once the others follow, i slowly drift away considering how many of my peers start gasing the brand or style.

eiddyfouw- i dont know why exactly, the only logical explaination i can come up with is, supra has established a heavy following nowadays and hype is being built around the new releases. givin the fact that black friday brings in large amounts of revenue, i figure they would capatalize on selling this particular shoe.

Jking0821- i have not seen the skytop 2, im curious though, but i am not coppin. i recently sold the majority of my supra's, im left with two more pairs to get rid of, im sticking with jordans and certain nike products. i do have a sale post via supratalk.com/forum
Hey bro, sorry to hear about your connect, now explains why you were selling all your Supra! Thanks for the update on the Skytop II, I heard MidJanuary 2010 but wouldn't be surprised if they are released black friday.

Peace.

Originally Posted by draydray87

anywhere to cop Grey TKs for below retail?

Nah but yo...my advice would be cop another colorway...

The greys just don't look that good in person...they look cheaper and tackier than the other colorways....

But ehh...take it or leave it....

really? cos when they all first dropped, the grey was the one i liked the least, but its grown on me since then. hows the quality of the patent compared toother shoes like all red skytops or the all green skytops?

Originally Posted by draydray87

really? cos when they all first dropped, the grey was the one i liked the least, but its grown on me since then. hows the quality of the patent compared to other shoes like all red skytops or the all green skytops?
I don't have them for that very reason....

I know someone else who has them...the straps on the top, kind of crinkle up when you open them. They stay crinkled, more than the black and reds and thepurps...

That was immediate wear and tear, I ain't seen him since he rocked them a few times....so I can't tell you how the rest of the leather holds up.

Right now I actually have Skytop Patent Greens on my feet and I've worn them a few times, and the leather is great...

Like I said it's also an opinion thing...I think the greys look like cheap moon boots...while the others are the arguably the hottest shoe out right now.

d2735b1fe3998d22160b99c3300ab7563f16fd4.jpg
Here are mine after 10 plus wears around nothing toostrenuous in them but no problems at all. They are the only TKs i own and i love them. I also own patent green perf skytops and the leather is comparable. But if you wait a little you might be able to catch them for under retail once the new colorways drop but there is a chance you could miss them all together.

Karmaloop finally got a restock and i ordered my Purp TK's last night
pimp.gif
under retail even after 2 day shipping thanks to one of yall 20% off Karmaloopcode

Originally Posted by Allready Stan

i only mess with tks

Step outta the TK's for a minute and rock some Skytops...I'm loving mine...

*smh* I almost got into an altercation this past sunday cause this fool purposefully stepped on my TK purps saying "since I'm a true sneakerhead Ineed to hate on your kicks"
indifferent.gif

Luckily the dust came right out after a wipe over with my hand...*smh*

Ok, Supra is beginning to get on my nerves...I mean COME ON! Seriously, just drop the Skytop 2, stop messing around with re-releases...of similar colorways....

*smh*

I would wear the greys though....

These are all basic, already been done colorway's. They are all clean but like eiddyfouw said.....Why am I going to buy a basic skytop in all grey when theskytop 2 could be right around the corner.

Is there a release date on all black suede TK's yet. I heard that ugly burgandy is dropping in october maybe with the blue and black leather but nothingabout the black.

Back
Top Bottom