Supra Footwear

chad2-450x300.jpg

FACTORY 413

honestly you gotta think like this, the skytop 1 was a super hyped shoe and to me it was going to be next to impossible to live up to the next standards andthey came daym neer close........what shoe has ever lived up to the hype around it?

Never was a fan of hi top sneakers excluding most Supras and Jordan I, VI, VII etc
I like to be able to wear hi tops with shorts too

Skytop 2s have too much going for me. Maybe if I see a more simple pair with a nice colorway.

call me stupid but what is CCS?
check ccs.com its like eastbay but more skateboard and surf type store.
I think I saw Supras at the ccs store at 3rd st promenade in Santa Monica this week

isn't CSS owned by eastbay or footlocker?

Anyways,

Factory413 is opening its doors on Tuesday!

LA, check it out.
happy.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

2yotziq.jpg

e04miw.jpg

"It's a black carbon fiber with charcoal gray with burgundy Vaider.... and the insole unit has the logo crest from the film.....
30 pairs were made for Sony Pictures and 30 pairs are promo for Supra Family only and I have the 1st pair ever
wink.gif

not even Matt Dillon or anyone else starring in the film is rocking these and this is just in time for my trip to NYC.

thank you Ashley, thank you Angel!
can't wait for the k-town/ben baller Vaider"
nerd.gif

DSC00904ST-570x427.jpg

Can't make it to Paris this weekend for the Supra Skytop II releaseat colette? No problem. Well, that is, if you're a size 11.5. The Chad Muska's second signature Supra is set to drop on November 21 exclusivelyat France's best sneaker boutique, but you can try your hand at this sample pair and use what you save on airfare for shipping and handling. It appearsthat these were plucked from the colette set, so their 'sample' status mostly reflects their yet-to-be-available status. If you need some AJVI flavorin your Supras, cop these from _Is_Rolling on eBay.

DSC00906ST-570x428.jpg

DSC00905ST-570x427.jpg

DSC00907ST-570x427.jpg

DSC00909ST-570x428.jpg

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

I'm not coppin the II's,
my first Supra will be the Black/Pink TK's.
Are they confirmed to release??
CCS. Yes.
pimp.gif

Time to intensely follow this thread...........damn and i was gonna call it a year with the XII's
smh.gif
We've been talking about them for a few pages.

They're limited releases though.

Hope you pre-ordered or you may end up
ohwell.gif

i want to buy my first pair of skytops. preferable a solid black....can anyone point me to a really good deal?

I'm so angry. you guys told me the x-games were never coming. out I'm walking to class and what do i see?

2m5h6qv.jpg

>=o dude said he paid 2 bills. AND THEY WERE NOT FROM CCS.

>=o

CCS wont get them in untill the 11th they said, wonder how he got them, I got them for 145.00 off ccs but used the 20% off coupon so I got a greatdeal.........id never pay 200.00.........23MC are you getting the Gold/Silvers in?

Back
Top Bottom