Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

These joints are straight up hot doo-doo 
sick.gif
 Epic fail by Supreme. 
Let your salt out, so I don't feel salt loneliness 

Last edited:
OK well will wait for shipping. I am lucky thought I would strike out but got the white and black pair . Camo was my least favorite by far and will have one more crack on Nike I guess . Congrat to all who got through today .

Black pair over here. Can't believe I got through.

If I can trade these for a pair of OVOs I'll be content.

Last edited:
At work and I totally forgot that these where dropping today.

Oh well gotta just check it and try with Nike Lab since the camo pair was the one I was trying to get my hands on.

Need this shipping confirmation... Having a small heart attack every time I get an email notification

Copped the black pair and located in Southern California.

Checked out at 8:09, confirmation e-mail at 8:15, shipping confirmation e-mail at 11:12.

Hope this reassures some of you guys!

Last edited:
I am so screwed!!!!!

Ordered the black pair from the app upon checking out i left out 2 letters from my email!!!!!

So im not getting emails from them and I likely wont get tracking if i ever get it!

The phone is busy hahaha smfh

Defeat coming

Damn my friend who had a bot copped 15 pairs, that lucky bastard reseller. I managed to cop 3 manually but 1 camo and 2 whites size 10.5s. Wish I could have gotten the black pair instead of two whites.

I asked him to trade me his black pair for a white but he said money on top because black sell for more. Wat a greedy duck

I am so screwed!!!!!

Ordered the black pair from the app upon checking out i left out 2 letters from my email!!!!!

So im not getting emails from them and I likely wont get tracking if i ever get it!

The phone is busy hahaha smfh

Defeat coming
You can e-mail them with your order number and name and they'll correct the e-mail.

Damn my friend who had a bot copped 15 pairs, that lucky bastard reseller. I managed to cop 3 manually but 1 camo and 2 whites size 10.5s. Wish I could have gotten the black pair instead of two whites.

I asked him to trade me his black pair for a white but he said money on top because black sell for more. Wat a greedy duck

not your actual friend

Back
Top Bottom