Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Heads are being held captive like the restock last year that was delayed 2 weeks . Hope y'all stocked up on non perishables to be held up in your house til the Nike Lab drop .

Last edited:
Confirmation email / No charge on CC / No shipping email

indifferent.gif

Last edited:
tried to tell yall who sitting around refreshing ur browser and wasting ur life/friday away that nikelab isnt dropping today

people with no common sense/experience like to ignore legitimate information when it's being spoon-fed though.

Last edited:
cant believe I'm missing my class for this lol

@Saucony just tweeted the link!

yup, I was wildin in this thread this morning. right around the 11:00 am EST mark I was on my laptop trying to finesse. between 11:00 am and 11:06 nothing happened on supreme's webpage and I didn't notice any changes. Kept checking NT, browsing this thread to see if other ppl were finding anything on the site and i dont even remember what the post said but I think I saw on exclamation point and without even reading it I clicked on the supreme tab again and refreshed. All of a sudden all three shoes were posted and I clicked on the camo ones. that directed me to webpage where there should have been a drop down size selection menu but it just said sold out and had pics of all three shoes. For a moment I was like wow, what a waste of an absent day that I only get 3 of per semester. I said f*** it I'm already here sitting in front of a laptop skipping class for some shoes so I kept refreshing and the third time I refreshed the page the sizes popped up! I added my size with the quickness and on the next screen most of my information was already filled out. I just had to select my state, put in my cc info (copy+pasted like a mf) my expiration date, three digit code, and check the box. This all happened between 11:06 and 11:07. It was also my first time buying anything off Supreme. :pimp:

The copy and paste was crucial. feel as if had I not, I would have got cart jacked and well, if I'm going to say that I guess I should also say the AutoFill was crucial. My info was already loaded on to the page as earlier that night I tried to buy some hat and got all the way to the checkout stage where I entered all of my information except the 3 digit card code and hit checkout. Of course without the three digit the page didnt let me proceed and I never bought anything but it did allow google chrome to prompt the autofill feature which saved everything that I'd have had to manually fill out, so the next time around I'm trying to checkout on Supreme my info would already be there and I could juct ctrl+v my cc number and input the expiration date and 3 digit code as I noticed Autofill didn't save cc info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom