Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

both order shipped 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Supreme don't ship to
Flohio

Jk, as long as you got an order confirmation you're good
I've had orders show up from then having never recieved shipping confirmation
where is that at ? 
nerd.gif

about to hit the mall and go for some tacos eff this 

^ Patience my friend. I just got my shipping confirmation this morning for the same shoe and size as you.

Im good, too old to be stressing about this, i got to stress out right now when deciding what im going to wear to head out 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just got my shipping email. Supremes done enough limited drops to know no to oversell their product. Anyone freakin out about not getting their email needs to calm down....unless you ordered on mobile and used auto fill, because they cancel those.

I can't believe they shipped my second order. I was beginning to think they were going to cancel it. So my blacks and camo are both shipped now to my same address and both under my name. I just used different cards and altered my address a tiny bit,

Could have totally done this for a pair of blacks but decided not risk it...

So who actually struck out when they dropped? It seems most people ate. I mean damn, I was able to check out two pairs manually myself.

I struck out due to being at work and it not being on my lunch break.

Sucks I paid resell, but what can you do?

I'm still on preauthorization hold, it auto filled automatically and I was on mobile. Am I in trouble? [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Just got my shipping email. Supremes done enough limited drops to know no to oversell their product. Anyone freakin out about not getting their email needs to calm down....unless you ordered on mobile and used auto fill, because they cancel those.

Back
Top Bottom