Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Still haven't gotten my email yet. Card was charged though. Am I worrying too much or should I actually be worried

i was waitin for these sz 14 to a 9 swaps
roll.gif
Never fails

For those asking about preserving the icy soles, the 3m anti moisture / static bas work very well. They are not like a ziplock, the top simply folds over so the shoe stiLL gets fresh air. You can get a 100 of em for around a 100 bucks on ebay

You trading B
I said PM me??

nothing wrong with taking it to the PM

Helping a person and myself get a correct size?
Trades are by far one of the riskiest transaction types people attempt.  For security reasons - and to keep these threads informative and minimize the incidence of spammy "ME ME ME ME I NEED SIZE EVERYTHING NOW NOW NOW" posts - we ask that users create all "wanted" listings in our buy/sell section.

Our buy/sell policies require users to at the very least provide visual proof of ownership before arranging a transaction, and to create a written, publicly visible record of each proposed transaction for each party's safety. 

We can't require people to exercise all due diligence with their belongings, obviously.  Those who wish to take the risk of arranging a transaction via private message may do so, but it's NOT acceptable to burden the entire site by arranging for or requesting trades in our discussion forums. 

AirRaab has been removed from this thread for the time being, both for the trade requests and the petty name calling.  Thanks to everyone who's making the effort to keep this discussion friendly, informative, and free of childish nonsense.  

^ What he said.

Also, if you're gonna do trade (in the US specifically) use a trusted middle man service. There's one or two out there that stand head and shoulders above many others. Do your research!

Trades are by far one of the riskiest transaction types people attempt.  For security reasons - and to keep these threads informative and minimize the incidence of spammy "ME ME ME ME I NEED SIZE EVERYTHING NOW NOW NOW" posts - we ask that users create all "wanted" listings in our buy/sell section.

Our buy/sell policies require users to at the very least provide visual proof of ownership before arranging a transaction, and to create a written, publicly visible record of each proposed transaction for each party's safety. 

We can't require people to exercise all due diligence with their belongings, obviously.  Those who wish to take the risk of arranging a transaction via private message may do so, but it's NOT acceptable to burden the entire site by arranging for or requesting trades in our discussion forums. 

AirRaab has been removed from this thread for the time being, both for the trade requests and the petty name calling.  Thanks to everyone who's making the effort to keep this discussion friendly, informative, and free of childish nonsense.  
I tried to tell him man. I tried.

No one got any to keep or wear?

Im holding on to my pair.

Also anyone knows when the t-shirts are going to drop and if it's going to be in store or online
I'm keeping mine.  I know what you mean.  Seems like every other post here is about how much they'll go for in the future. 

Since everyone is posting wins and losses:

Wins: ALL Xmas Jordan 11s except for Cool Grey had to pay for those ($235). Jordan 3 88. Chi 1 (2015). Pantone Pack, Yeezy 350 gray, Supreme Jordan 5 White

Losses: Lebron 9 SB, Jordan 1 Bred and Royal, All other yeezys not mentioned, Fear 5s, OVO 10s, etc. 

I forgot about 88 3s, got two pair of those for retail. I also got DB 3s from Nike and won raffles for DB 9 and 2 pairs of DB 10s

you guys that keep stalking NL....you do know they said they are only getting the camo pair at the end of october....

Man still at work. Go out for a late lunch with the crew and come back and ya'll talking about **** you copped that isn't supreme related, and we have someone telling people to put their shoes in ESD bags :rofl:

BTW Sillica gels while are there to pull away moisture, some have reported it speed up drying of leather and other parts of the shoe.

If you're that worried about your shoes get a food air sealer :rofl: because its not like most of you actually wear any of the crap you buy.

BTW Sillica gels while are there to pull away moisture, some have reported it speed up drying of leather and other parts of the shoe.

If you're that worried about your shoes get a food air sealer 
Putting shoes in a food air-sealed bag seems like a horrible idea; your shoes will probably crack in half once you unseal them.

Back
Top Bottom