Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

My two Camo pair are scheduled for tomorrow. My white, my card got charged but haven't received order or ship confirm. Being patient though. That's how Preme works

Still no shipping confirmation on my white 11.5 to Illinois. Anyone else still waiting?
yes people are still waiting, reread your email. They can take up to 5 business days to ship em

like someone else said, if you got your confirmation email you good

Last edited:
For those of you who are saying "pair shipped" is it actually on the move or just the label was created? Mine is saying label created. Im not buggin, just curious

For those of you who are saying "pair shipped" is it actually on the move or just the label was created? Mine is saying label created. Im not buggin, just curious

I'm in NJ. I just got my actual UPS alert for Monday delivery

That's what I'm saying, so I don't think the camos will drop significantly to the point somebody who has a deal gonna wait after the nikelab drop.
They will go down at least 100. I did a quick survey of Grailed to see how many pairs were for sale - there were nearly 2x as many Camo pairs as there are white/black on there. Add the nikelab release, and you'll be eating for 450-500 that week.

Damn, so tempted to pay resell and fiendin' hard. Should I wait till people get their pairs in the mail?
Nah I think once pairs arrive, then prices will start going up. Harder for people to bid/buy now b/c harder to tell which are real vs. fake.

Once you start getting legit pairs with tagged pics, then prices might start rising. Also really not that many pairs.

Unless you're buying camo, then def wait for that nikelab drop.

Last edited:
price is not going up till these dry up in certain Szs also it's about to be DB season and holiday hype..

I can't remember a thread where ppl are knowingly posting to sell in here lol. Then again I've stayed away from the yeezy threads so I don't know if that was worst

Also I feel that prices will go up after the NL release because so many are gonna strike out again. Similar to the infrared23 6s NDC release. Gone before it started

Back
Top Bottom