Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Camos or Bust, lets be real. Only gonna get 1 try and only Camos is a new colorway
smokin.gif
. Blacks and whites gonna be customs like Laser 1's getting SBB treatment. Just buy some Metallic whites and some red Angelus paint now and get ahead of the game.
roll.gif

Camos or Bust, lets be real. Only gonna get 1 try and only Camos is a new colorway :smokin . Blacks and whites gonna be customs like Laser 1's getting SBB treatment. Just buy some Metallic whites and some red Angelus paint now and get ahead of the game.:rofl:

The white ones may receive SBBS treatment, but black ones will be copped by all the people who were confident that they would take the L on the camos.

I just look forward to all the "easy cop" posts

The white ones may receive SBBS treatment, but black ones will be copped by all the people who were confident that they would take the L on the camos.

I just look forward to all the "easy cop" posts
Agreed anyone who says that is a joke and should just be banned from the thread
mean.gif
. The sites gonna crash or be crazy slow and all 3 will be sold out by 11:05. Certain NTers gonna be like"Copped all 3 easy" but doesn't mention the atc's they paid 2 bills for each for or ebay reseller price for 5 bills. This drop is luck of the draw, 1 of 100 people trying at minimum might hit the lottery on this drop.

Camos only pair I like. It's gonna be funny walking around in shoes that say "sup" on the side.

Agreed anyone who says that is a joke and should just be banned from the thread :smh: . The sites gonna crash or be crazy slow and all 3 will be sold out by 11:05. Certain NTers gonna be like"Copped all 3 easy" but doesn't mention the atc's they paid 2 bills for each for or ebay reseller price for 5 bills. This drop is luck of the draw, 1 of 100 people trying at minimum might hit the lottery on this drop.
Dont think its gonna b as tuff as ovo 10s but it will b a hard cop and if anyone is bragging bout paying 500 thats dumb. 300 (reatail +atc) i can understand cause im sure theyll be woth 600 at least.

If you ever done a release on supreme you just have to decide and go for it. The whites should be ok to get through like the force one white pairs.

Dont think its gonna b as tuff as ovo 10s but it will b a hard cop and if anyone is bragging bout paying 500 thats dumb. 300 (reatail +atc) i can understand cause im sure theyll be woth 600 at least.

Whem did the OVOs drop?

I'm excited to try and cop. Gonna go for black and/or white. Pass on the camo

What are the chances regular civilians will be able to get these? I could imagine 3 block long lines infront the NYC location lmao 

Camo's are the only ones I'm interested in, the other 2 are kinda weak design-wise IMO.

I'm shocked the white and black pair weren't more distasteful. the colorblocking is actually decent
eek.gif
. supreme hits kill it for me though
laugh.gif

Hopefully I get the camos. I'll be doing flips if I'm able too get anything lol. Get it......lol

i'd like to think i'll be able to get the camo or the black, never gunna happen and resale is gunna be £££$$$

Back
Top Bottom