Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Alltimers "Twins Scharwtzenegga" deck at Sup
I'm seriously interested in what apparel they are going to have for this collaboration. From those boxes it looks like some hoodies and a coach jacket, maybe in addition to the t-shirt we saw Michael Jordan wearing for the Terry Richardson photoshoot. 

I hate ups ground bruh...that ish is equivelant to snail mail. Nice to the folks I saw got theirs already.

yes it is

only reason I didnt cop blacks is because the Durabuck Metallic 5 remastered rumor for 2016

with how JB brings out retros of OG colorways over and over and over again I feel both black and white Sup 5s wont do me any good

Never know when we will get a camo 5 again

plus the history of the 5 with the World War II Mustang Fighter Jet inspiration made it easy for me

Camo's are the most sought after and the metallic black's are fire. I'm DS'ing my camo's.

That's what people said about the supreme foams. Opening weekend was Like7-800. Now it's at 550 or so. [emoji]128545[/emoji] I shoulda sold it when I got it

You can get the 'preme foams for $500 now?! Hmmmmmm

Alltimers "Twins Scharwtzenegga" deck at Sup

View media item 1754372

I'm ready for Thursday

This may be the hat.
jor.jpg

Ok so I think I might have put the wrong email address so I got no confirmation email or shipping email.... I'm kinda in the dark. But this morning the 208 charge on my card went from pending to processed. Do y'all think I'm safe?

All these dues who used to clown Dalitso...

I swear if yall do what I think yall wanna do

If you walked around your crib once every few months until your son was old enough to wear them they might last if you grabbed a size 8 and you feed him genetically modified foods his whole life. Otherwise they'll probably start cracking and crumbling before lil mans nuts even drop
Lmao!

This thread has become pure comedy. It's like people never ordered shoes online and have never dealt with tracking numbers.

Buffoonery like this that has made a ton of over seas spots stop selling here. Simply not worth the hassle of people that expect teleportation of their shoes by 24/7 on clock workers.

Buffoonery like this that has made a ton of over seas spots stop selling here. Simply not worth the hassle of people that expect teleportation of their shoes by 24/7 on clock workers.
nah its bc people backdooring and checking out before release dates. 

Still waiting in Florida for any glimmer of hope... Ordered white off the mobile app, no email nothing yet. Just shows they took the $ out the account and the check out order #..... View media item 1754644

Back
Top Bottom