Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

they cost $198. if thats a boatload for you, i don't think you should be purchasing sneakers.

Would love to keep seeing the prices drop on these. Bring out the lowball offers, retail + shipping would be amazing! But anything around $300 would be great.

they cost $198. if thats a boatload for you, i don't think you should be purchasing sneakers.
hes probably referring to the resell value. but even then, $650 isnt a boatload...but diff people have diff situations so i respect it.

Last edited:
hes probably referring to the resell value. but even then, $650 isnt a boatload.
yea your right I'm talkin frag or banned 1s on rif prices but I'm no reseller I rock all my kicks I value them more than money that I'll just blow soo... & airsak there's no beef niketalk is all fun & games I just read and post just like everyone else [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

Last edited:
I haven't sold through flight club in about 7 years. Are they paying that up front or is that what they plan to set the prices at?

Set prices

Some dork a few months ago was claiming FC paid up front lmao

No mix up on my orders.

Finally 
nthat.gif

Can someone confirm me the style code of the Camos please?

DM me so I actually notice it lol (i wish this forum notified you when you get quoted)

Flightclub usually charges prices that are crazy but they wanna mess up the resell with these.. Give it a few months they'll reach 1k I really don't mind because I'm wearing my one pair but I just wanna own something that cost a boatload [emoji]128553[/emoji]
hold old are you? 

Can someone confirm me the style code of the Camos please?

DM me so I actually notice it lol (i wish this forum notified you when you get quoted)
it  does 

Back
Top Bottom