Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

tXTvVj.gif

Last edited:
just what I didn't need to see again
laugh.gif
... wasn't planning on keeping the shirt
Yeah that photo is having me think I might just store it somewhere for a few years then sell it to Kanye.

Although the supreme jordan white shirt and some chicago 1s would look fire

Last edited:
smh this video is sickening...nothing but a bunch of hypebeast who know nothing about Jordan (except for homie with the blonde dreads)

Most of them folks don't even know Jordan, shame on them and they wearing his shoes
The ironic thing about it all is most of the people in this thread don't even know the Supreme team riders nor skate, so shame on those people and they buying/wearing Supreme.

you really think a famous photographer would post someone else's photo on his instagram - one purposefully imitating his style - and not say anything about it? please tell me you're trolling
All I'm stating is to read between the lines. I say this to at least inform people in what they are really buying. Because we all know "buying into the hype", there's no point of return.

All I'm stating is to read between the lines. I say this to at least inform people in what they are really buying. Because we all know "buying into the hype", there's no point of return.
All I'm stating is if you think that photo isn't by Terry Richardson, then you are buying into a much stupider PR play than whatever hype is going on regarding clothing or any other apparel lol

Back
Top Bottom