Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

I can't find a size swap for my life, I think it's cause most people that have the black (which I have) are keeping theirs, all I see are whites or those flooded ugly camo's

Blacks came in today! Now I gotta wait until next Thursday for NL Camo's and i'll be set. Black's are 
nthat.gif

Man still no confirmation after checking out on NL as guest on mobile. I was at work and forgot to take a screenshot of my order number too SMH. Hoping for the best

Man still no confirmation after checking out on NL as guest on mobile. I was at work and forgot to take a screenshot of my order number too SMH. Hoping for the best

same situation as me checked out as guest via paypal... did happen to screenshot my order though.... im sure our emails will come soon

same situation as me checked out as guest via paypal... did happen to screenshot my order though.... im sure our emails will come soon

For some reason I couldn't log in to my account and it wouldn't let me reset my password, but I checked out as a guest and got my confirmation email.

The problem is that twitter opens links in its own dang browser instead of opening via your default browser automatically So when you hit the back arrow in twitter that page is gone. But yeah I took a screenshot of the order but missed the order number. Probably will get confirmation by the morning. They got to get these orders out before the 8s drop

The problem is that twitter opens links in its own dang browser instead of opening via your default browser automatically So when you hit the back arrow in twitter that page is gone. But yeah I took a screenshot of the order but missed the order number. Probably will get confirmation by the morning. They got to get these orders out before the 8s drop

yep hate that about twitter app

Clicked the link at 5:05 when it was tweeted and ended up empty handed. I'm fortunate to have received my pair from Supreme. Those who copped, you'll really enjoy the camo' since you get them in hand.

Was on my phone in the office dropping a deuce when I got a the Nikelab twitter notification. Clicked on the size 9.5 and had to wait 20 mins to cart the kicks. Luckily I remembered to turn on the twitter notification last week in case Nikelab dropped a link. 

Also checked out with Paypal. I took a pic of my order number but I got an email from paypal at like 5:30pm est and then got an email from Nike. Great start to the weekend. 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom