Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Drake on ig flexin with the white coach jacket & a Jordan headband I could only imagine he has the white supreme 5s on straight murdered that fit skrt skrt skrt [emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

since I'm going to pay resell, I'm going to wait till everybody gets in their pair and I'll pick the pattern I like the most.  

Man I really missed the NL release
mean.gif

Did via on the phone got on around 2:30ish until 3 until I gave up

You gonna get the one that homie posted with Jordans BBC hangin out?
laugh.gif
 nah actually flightclub's stock images is damn near the exact pattern I want.
very well balance of the camo. Light color toe box and heel and not a huge blotch of brown like some pairs I've seen. And of course no MJ's schlong. 

Last edited:
I didn't get a email confirmation, I went on ndc and went to order status and typed in my order # and email and my order showed up.

Glad they dropped today. I am getting tired of Nike and their game of not announcing release dates/time. I'm sure people will say it's to beat out the bots, but if you check "sneaker" twitter today, bots are still flourishing and held a ton of carts for this release. What else is new? 
sick.gif

whiffed on a 10.5-11 on the blacks & now camos

couldn't even cop a piece of gear for consolation, the travleing struggle
mean.gif

grats everyone who cooked

Stop begging for help this isn't the buy sell marketplace

Nike.com must know my work schedule exclusive sneaker release I'm at work, Jordan restock I'm at work, never fails. Tired of it.

Back
Top Bottom