Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Threw out a offer on a white pair size 14. Got the seller to settle on 400 shipped invoiced. Anything below that would have been icing on the cake. Crazy how on release day I sold my 8 for 625. These shoes are on the rise again though. Ebay , IG sellers getting alittle more confident in their buy it now prices lol.
To quote Deftronic, "Patience saves pockets."

In my opinion yes now is the time to jump on a pair if you couldn't get for retail with so many on the market and resellers needing a quick sale for the next holiday purchase.

But I see all 3 colorways jumping way up in price one year from now

Good that's why I'm going to hold on to my other pair of camo

Sold my white pair for $450. Ya'll might think I'm dumb for selling that low, but I'm satisfied. More than doubled my $$$. Wanted to keep em, but I needed the money and that type of money is hard to pass up.

People like you kill the market. If you are that tight on money, maybe investing is not in your future.

People like you kill the market. If you are that tight on money, maybe investing is not in your future.
One transaction kills the market? Get outta here bro the going rate on them will be the same whether I sell them for $700 or for $200. I'm not tight on money I'd just rather have it now than wait a year for them to go up maybe $200 in price. I can use that $450 right now to invest in other things to make me money rather than having a pair of shoes sit around. Maybe you should read up on how to invest. Time is money bruh.

Really glad they stepped away from the super blue sole on these 
I saw a guy on eBay selling them for $800 and the soles on his were super blue, I'm told him they are fakes, because the real ones aren't that blue, but he try to justified and we were going back and fourth, I also told him flight club is selling them for $700. This guy has over 1000 feedbacks 100%

I ordered 3 pairs on NDC, so far 2 are still alive to ship

one with paypal

one with my girls CC, same billing and shipping as my PP order

one with my Wells debit card, same billing as my CC/PP order but shipping to my parents house in another city. (Canceled)

Gonna wait until and see if the other two orders ship, then complain about it being canceled and argue for 20% codes.

Last edited:
I dont care what anyone says, NOTHING CAN MATCH IF YOU'RE BUYING MULTIPLES.

now any info you used on that cancelled pair is banned (besides name)

Last edited:

One transaction kills the market? Get outta here bro the going rate on them will be the same whether I sell them for $700 or for $200. I'm not tight on money I'd just rather have it now than wait a year for them to go up maybe $200 in price. I can use that $450 right now to invest in other things to make me money rather than having a pair of shoes sit around. Maybe you should read up on how to invest. Time is money bruh.
Yeah, but that $200 that it's going to go up over two years is way more than the interest you'd earn from your other investments.

Yeah, but that $200 that it's going to go up over two years is way more than the interest you'd earn from your other investments.
How would you know how much interest I make off my investments? I could use that $450 to buy the yeezy boost 350's and double if not triple my money again. Otherwise that money would be tied up in one pair of shoes that sit in a closet for two years. I'll take the quick flip over the long term. Waiting 2 years to make an extra $200... are you serious? Lmfao.

Originally Posted by princetyler11  

clearly not a business major here 
nerd.gif

Some people have different styles of game....  I  at one point would play the short game  and would get one or 2 off a quick flip... Now i play the long game and  let everything sit  until i feel i can make the most. and that's even if i decide to flip at all.  Like I have said if people want to flip these now on eBay let them. If people sit on them for a year or two let them. Everyone has a different situation.

Really? Where dey do dat at? Do people commonly demand a discount for tried-on shoes?
Yes people want a discount for a pair that's tried on (sometimes $100+) That's why when I do sell a pair that doesn't fit, the insole is immaculate , 0 creasing, laced exactly the same. It's the same situation as when you buy a pair from a shoe store that has been tried on. You never know they were tried on and you don't get $100 discount just because it was tried on.

Well just got 2 shipped emails.

2/3 isnt bad.

once the shoes are in my possession, will be using my screen shot  saying it never "clearly" stated 1 pair limit
laugh.gif

Rarely, but  believe if they gave you the shoe that's on display you can ask for a discount. Mght have to get a manager, but **** it.
I'm not talking about the shoe that's on display. I'm saying if you're like "let me try these in a size 12 boss" and he pulls out some size 12 Oreo 4's. You try them on but they fit a little big so he brings you an 11.5 and you buy that pair instead. The next person who comes in and buys those 12's  doesn't get a discount because they were "tried on" and who knows home boy coulda been running laps in them. At least with me they are brand new and I take extra care lol.

Back
Top Bottom