Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

judging from the general feedback and from the present, relatively low prices for the 1st ever (am i correct?) supreme x jordan drop, it seems more of the general (manual) public copped than ever before.  does this reflect progress on nike's part to defeat bots? supreme's online system isn't as streamlined as nike's and so i've found their releases to be more fair (copped the last 3 nike collabs manually, including a camo).  so, back to nike, assuming "the people" also copped from nikelab -and i believe that they did cause i got through immediately on nikelab (a crazy first) and also carted a second but didn't want to risk cancellation - has nike succeeded? was it the surprise?  i personally don't think it was the sneak attack only cause it's never seemed to work before in my experience, and also i'm assuming there automatic bots on standby to gobble it up.  thoughts?

Last edited:
Well I missed out on the both drops so I'm looking at resell prices. Looks like the camo's are in the 450~550 range, think I'm gonna bit the bullet and go for it.

judging from the general feedback and from the present, relatively low prices for the 1st ever (am i correct?) supreme x jordan drop, it seems more of the general (manual) public copped than ever before.  does this reflect progress on nike's part to defeat bots? supreme's online system isn't as streamlined as nike's and so i've found their releases to be more fair (copped the last 3 nike collabs manually, including a camo).  so, back to nike, assuming "the people" also copped from nikelab -and i believe that they did cause i got through immediately on nikelab (a crazy first) and also carted a second but didn't want to risk cancellation - has nike succeeded? was it the surprise?  i personally don't think it was the sneak attack only cause it's never seemed to work before in my experience, and also i'm assuming there automatic bots on standby to gobble it up.  thoughts?
Surprise drops still have some bot activity imo...where people get multiple carts but it certainly gives the (manual) public more of a shot vs. set release times where people have time to set up whatever bot they use. Either way its a fair shot, but still isnt a complete solution to stop resellers with bots to grab tons of pairs. 

Also I feel like since its Supreme its more people just trying to cop for resell based off the name alone (i.e. Yeezy drops) now that people who actually wanted them got them the market isnt as high as if resellers grabbed most of the pairs. Maybe that explains the low prices and undercutting?

Right...I would hope they are asking for the receipts 
you can fake a receipt i would rather ask for confirmation email.com but even that could get photo shop ultimately I believe nike should build a code just like stone island where the bar-code identifies if legit or not 

you can fake a receipt i would rather ask for confirmation email.com but even that could get photo shop ultimately I believe nike should build a code just like stone island where the bar-code identifies if legit or not 
bar codes can be faked too

not unless it's a specific number sequence that you punch into http://www.certilogo.com/ Nike and all brands should be doing this. I know this is practically the only method to verify if a moncler product is real. 
nike aint got time for all that and if they did. price hikes. just cop from a major retailer and u good 

Easier said than done
laugh.gif
I mean i get lol.

but still i buy shoes to wear.

smh just saw u have my size chis 

you bout get sniped enticing him into a buy sell transaction

Besides, I dont f*** with supreme like that and i think the 5's are the ugliest of the Jordan line. This was my firs time ever re selling a pair of sneakers. Might as well seize the opportunity to make some money when its presented. 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom