Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

why does production numbers matter anyways? if you got your pair don't worry if you didn't get a pair, still don't worry about it oh well. knowing the amount of each color produced doesn't mean anything unless you reselling
Some of us just now getting our pairs, no much to talk about lol.

But it's interesting to note what people care about when certain information gets put out there, whether it's right or wrong.

Some of us just now getting our pairs, no much to talk about lol.

But it's interesting to note what people care about when certain information gets put out there, whether it's right or wrong.
haha i feel you, i got mine in yesterday camos are way better in person. 

The camo is deff the most unique color way i'm surprised people are not willing to trade blacks for camos ????

I hate corny articless like that. OH LOOK HE WORE SHOES. SNEAKERHEADS WILL CRY 100% OF THE TIME....Nobody cares. Even when there was this one dude purposely trashing a pair of Yeezy 350's, it was corny on his attention seeking end, and corny when news sites reported it.

Yea the yeezy thing was definitely for attention, so were the articles writing about it. These editorial companies need to push articles out all day, as long as there's something to write about.

The dude skating in the supreme 5s was just doing what any skater would do with new shoes from a skate brand. It's not a big deal, just a skate video. I was more into the skating in the vid than the shoes, but I was totally expecting him to trash them like the guy in the yeezy video.

I'm still in the hunt for A sz 10.5/11 in the black colorway. Fam what you all think?  about trading AJ III'88 or Q-54 XIII for Camo pair, to swap for A black pair.

I would trade one of my Camos for the 3 88s but would be really hesitant since theyre so many fake 3 88s out there nowadays

Lotta dudes flip floppin up in here. "Whites limited"- gotta get them everyone trade me for my camos. Corgi throws the bait and a lot of people bite, now "I gotta have black they're the best CW", Then Supreme gonna put out a statement "all shoes were produced the same in terms of numbers". Then people will start jumping off bridges

Pair JUST came in. Straight from Nike.com.

Shout out the homie who never saw the black paper before (don't worry we;ve all been there). My paper was glued to the box as well. Came with some extra regular paper as well (peep the right hand corner, I actually haven't seen that either, only on a pair of KDs I had), I guess to prevent them from moving in the box.

Pair JUST came in. Straight from Nike.com.

Shout out the homie who never saw the black paper before (don't worry we;ve all been there). My paper was glued to the box as well. Came with some extra regular paper as well (peep the right hand corner, I actually haven't seen that either, only on a pair of KDs I had), I guess to prevent them from moving in the box.

View media item 1766319

same here just opened the big *** box they shipped them in

im wondering why people would think they made less of the black pair as opposed to the white pair? i can see the camo having the most stock because they were also sold on NL but nothing really tells me that the white and black pairs weren't made in the same amounts. i mean is there any reasonable explanation other than corgishoe just saying random things? yeah i know he's "tight" with the supreme crew. still doesn't make much sense.

im wondering why people would think they made less of the black pair as opposed to the white pair? i can see the camo having the most stock because they were also sold on NL but nothing really tells me that the white and black pairs weren't made in the same amounts. i mean is there any reasonable explanation other than corgishoe just saying random things? yeah i know he's "tight" with the supreme crew. still doesn't make much sense.
how does the white having more pairs made make sense?

Before release I just assumed all three had the same amount made. Then I came here and people started mentioning whites were more limited.

Just got home to my NikeLab packages for the Camos. My UPS guy left my boxes exposed on the stairs for hours in the rain even though I have a covered porch. Jordan boxes inside were dry though. Anyway relieved to get both orders, even though it was under the same name, addy, account and payment method. So I open my first box and the jordan box has no Supreme logo like my black and white pairs did. So I open it and here's my Supreme Camos...
View media item 1766202
View media item 1766179:x :smh: :rolleyes
My first ndc order to screw up among dozens. Guess either someone at the Memphis storage or some ups guys somewhere down the trail has a new pair of Camos. Come to think of it the normal white/clear tape wasn't taped properly on that box like my other ndc orders are. It was a bit off and crookedly taped. Just called NDC and their "systems are down".
Anyway, at least they got my other pair that's TTS right and even though I hesitated at first to try for another in fear of getting Meg'd, thankfully I still did it or I would've had no camo now.

Happened to me from NDC, Finishline and Eastbay orders in the past 5 or so years. At least 3x. I just hate that I had to do the ups claim hoopla for like 2 weeks with Finishline to get my money back. Nike and Eastbay just told me to send back and they credited my account.

Do production numbers matter?  Maybe to some... It seems like the ones that really care are hype beast and resellers .  I like my camos and  don't care how many they made.   if i get the blacks at a good price  i'll  cop if not  i'll  just be happy that i copped the camos

Last edited:
Tried on em real quick. I'm a 10.5, these are a 10. Fit perfect. Didn't even loosen up the laces either, only the lace lock, so if you got the Camo pair a half size smaller, you should be good. Very comfy upper.

Also shout out to my pair for not having a Jumpman with a penis on it

Did they make fakes of these in size 14? Trying to clarify for a buddy.  Found a guy selling his size for 400, and normally I don't even bother to do LC for big feet. But you can be so sure with these kind of things. 

Also is 350 a lowball for a white pair size 14? Don't want to insult the guy now. 

Does production numbers matter?  Maybe to some... It seems like the ones that really care are hype beast and resellers .  I like my camos and  don't care how many they made.   if i get the blacks at a good price  i'll  cop if not  i'll  just be happy that i copped the camos
Nope, I always just think to myself. There's a **** ton of people who want the shoes. A **** ton are made. End of story. I do think of the numbers sometimes on bigger releases like collabs and special colorways because I just have to prepare myself for disappointment or to go really hard for the shoe, but for the most part I don't care bout numbers, rarely crosses my mind.

Did they make fakes of these in size 14? Trying to clarify for a buddy.  Found a guy selling his size for 400, and normally I don't even bother to do LC for big feet. But you can be so sure with these kind of things. 

Also is 350 a lowball for a white pair size 14? Don't want to insult the guy now. 
I am not sure but i have heard 14  should be legit.....   $400  is fair  if you can get them for $350  its worth a shot   or  even $375

I'm feeling like these will drop again.  The norm for this size could be 350 in time. MAYBE. Thanks for your response.

View media item 1766340
View media item 1766352
Came home to one fatman wearing a backwards hat and a baseball mitt and birdman with that long beak and pigeon foot. Also peep that 84 on the heel.

Not mad at all though, also happy with the overall print on this pair compared to my last, which was full of brown on the heel.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom