Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

That's nothing but speculation, the forces were the first Nike to drop outside of Supremes site on NDC. That does not indicate a pattern... I believe they were also the first with the late announcement. Pretty sure the Foamposite release was just like any other release.

Last edited:
That's nothing but speculation, the forces were the first Nike to drop outside of Supremes site on NDC. That does not indicate a pattern... I believe they were also the first with the late announcement. Pretty sure the Foamposite release was just like any other release.

You're right about the air forces not being a good indicator for a pattern but what about the other recent collabs like stone island and doc martens that've released on the other brands web shops? That could lead one to believe that supreme is easing up on their releases being exclusively their own

You're right about the air forces not being a good indicator for a pattern but what about the other recent collabs like stone island and doc martens that've released on the other brands web shops? That could lead one to believe that supreme is easing up on their releases being exclusively their own
Yeah I'm not saying they won't be on NikeLab because they could very will be but I'm just saying you can't just use that as the absolute format for all releases going forward. For people that don't know Supreme releases, familiarize yourself with their site and know the times: 11 E, 10 C, 8 P, save your info on the site and have your CC copied so you can just paste, dont forget to check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions.

:lol: I'm sure this will upset some people.

nikelab wont hold an online release, only instore raffle. if anything at all it will only be one pair that randomly drops at any point with absolutely no announcement or link just like the air forces.
instore raffle aka backdoor to family and friends and employees

Yeah I'm not saying they won't be on NikeLab because they could very will be but I'm just saying you can't just use that as the absolute format for all releases going forward. For people that don't know Supreme releases, familiarize yourself with their site and know the times: 11 E, 10 C, 8 P, save your info on the site and have your CC copied so you can just paste, dont forget to check the box agreeing to the terms and conditions.

:lol: I'm sure this will upset some people.

Dudes who aren't familiar with preme releases should just give up now lol

But Supreme is easier than NDC... you dont need to wait inline for an hour to find out you missed out
laugh.gif
correct but the problem is they people are going to be slow typing in each box 1 by 1

Dead serious question here I'm 27 maybe that's why or the fact I live deep woods....but why are yall so attracted to supreme? All their gear is plain and ppl go fool for those old man looking hats. I don't get it

i'm 26 and can guarantee the supreme lookbooks look a ton better then most people into shoes wearing a diamond tee camo shorts and whatever latest sneaker release was that saturday :smh:

i'm 26 and can guarantee the supreme lookbooks look a ton better then most people into shoes wearing a diamond tee camo shorts and whatever latest sneaker release was that saturday :smh:
yeah I can see that. It's a more mature swag.

Back
Top Bottom