Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Whats up with the prices on the camos? SoleSupremacy and other places dropped their prices from around 500 to around 350. Im kind of cheesed about it because i paid 500 for mine. Why did the price all of a sudden drop?

I wish it was still 350. I checked today and they are going for 445.

I recently bought all three. I paid 435 for Camo, 400 for white and 390 for black. Bought all of them from GOAT app.

i think the price dropped on the camo because they're more common. whites are the most expensive as of right now. I traded my whites for camo straight up. i don't regret it, the camo's are still the toughest out the 3 in my opinion. 

i think the price dropped on the camo because they're more common. whites are the most expensive as of right now. I traded my whites for camo straight up. i don't regret it, the camo's are still the toughest out the 3 in my opinion. 
Bought my camos last dec for 300. Still DS. Only one I like out of the three.

Those look sus, between the widows peak on the back, The bad jumpman stitching on the back, and the pointy sharks teeth. I think they may be fake.

Flight club already sold them, lol. Same day in same day out
Good stuff man, because I think they're questionable. Flight Club doesn't care, they just want close enough haha. Glad you got your money 
nthat.gif

The legit white and black have peaks, those shark teeth look right too. You have to look at the shark teeth, the 94 placement, the supreme tag on the tongue, translucency of netting and icyness of bottoms(has to have a slight blue tint).

Back
Top Bottom