Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

just checked my order email for airforces, shipping should still be $10 dollars, i mean they shipped my metal lunch box in a box 4 times bigger then a shoe box and only charged $10

that price is not in the announcement; it's probably $250 since UK was 165gbp
j23 said it would be retailed at $198, everyone is saying is $198. $198 is also a very supreme number. I'm going to lean heavy on $198. If you're guessing the US price based on the price it was sold overseas, i think overjump was charged only 187.44 euros which doesn't convert to $250. 

j23 said it would be retailed at $198, everyone is saying is $198. $198 is also a very supreme number. I'm going to lean heavy on $198. If you're guessing the US price based on the price it was sold overseas, i think overjump was charged only 187.44 euros which doesn't convert to $250. 

It's been confirmed at $198. Moving on.

How does supremes website work?  First to add to cart or, first to check out?
tumblr_mg2lap5q0P1roavl3o1_500.gif

good morning west coasters

lots of EU heads saying that there's a lot more pairs that were produced than expected, a good amount of people ate on the site considering they're the only site other than nike to release the shoes.

good morning west coasters

lots of EU heads saying that there's a lot more pairs that were produced than expected, a good amount of people ate on the site considering they're the only site other than nike to release the shoes.

I hope so man. I know that A LOT of bot selling sites or ATC are trying to hit these..

Good luck guys!

While waiting for it Nike re-stocked oreo racers on their site if anyone wants them :D 

Back
Top Bottom