Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Yall are just pretty much saying anything at this point huh? :lol:

Early links, bots, white's sitting, checkout methods lol. Bottom line is................ The Swift Will Survive.

no they're the only good ones.  these people hype over anything camo even if its awful.

and i'm out.

Last edited:

SkyDavis gets all Supreme releases.
we got dudes talking in the 3rd person on NT now, thought EWD was the only one who did this 
laugh.gif

My boss will be out of town all next week, and i have fiber optic internet at work. This is going to be easy :smokin

My boss will be out of town all next week, and i have fiber optic internet at work. This is going to be easy
smokin.gif
Dude, if you aren't at 50 megabits per second, you have no shot. I'm think about relocating to South Korea so I have a better chance of copping stuff from the Supreme online releases. Has anyone on here done that? If so, would like feedback on the process/visa/etc/expat/state of your collection.

Last edited:
Kid with 100 PB? Assuming he bought them kids out here spending $20,000 at once?? :smh:
for a yeezy sneaker I would definitely do that. dive into every savings account possible etc. borrow whatever if I didn't have the entire 20 stacks on me at once.

for a yeezy sneaker I would definitely do that. dive into every savings account possible etc. borrow whatever if I didn't have the entire 20 stacks on me at once.
100 yeezys? Geez. I can't even get one. Fml

100 yeezys? Geez. I can't even get one. Fml
yea all at retail even I don't believe that one. That's a better flip then most things you can do in the stock market. With all that I would probably just take 600 a pair on the first 50 or so, preferably the bigger sizes ones and have the other yeezys free. Sounds like a fantasy though :lol:

Dude, if you aren't at 50 megabits per second, you have no shot. I'm think about relocating to South Korea so I have a better chance of copping stuff from the Supreme online releases. Has anyone on here done that? If so, would like feedback on the process/visa/etc/expat/state of your collection.

Just get certified for ESL and teach English to the biz folk or kids looking to do college stateside....way easier than renouncing citizenship getting new citizenship.

Just get certified for ESL and teach English to the biz folk or kids looking to do college stateside....way easier than renouncing citizenship getting new citizenship.
My current history teacher is literally the stupidest, most dull person Ive ever met and she's certified for ESL and taught in Korea. Should be no problem if youre serious.

Back
Top Bottom