Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Anyone have the issue saying credit card is not working?

Had in my cart and checked out and said my CC no good.... After it was sold out in my cart
Happened to me twice, YOU SHOULD HAVE NOT GAVE UP. On the third time, I went back and re entered my CC info again and it went through

1106 EST on camos in my size 11

now going to see if i can somehow get a pair of yeezys 350 out of these. obviously ill add cash but it will def soften the blow
Oh, I just bought a 2nd pair of PB 350s resale - somehow spending more cash on the supreme jordans softened that blow lol

i guess just that feeling of getting a hype shoe for retail, makes me wanna whip it out

who doesn't?

u slippin if u dont know ur card by heart b 
This is really a social thing. I live in NYC and some friends have every card memorized, others think it's so weird to memorize card numbers.

I find it extremely useful to know all of your CC numbers. You can literally buy things when you forget your wallet, as long as the cashier is cool

Last edited:
all y'all over like "got my email" while I am breaking the F5 button still just in case lol

Nike needs to get some tips from Supreme...so many people were able to cook! I think they changed the element ID of the credit card number because my autofill extension on Chrome didn't work on it at 10:55. That must've screwed some bots

what was everyone's checkout time?

1105AM EST here
I didn't check out until like 11:10. I kept refreshing since 11am est  but couldn't find the shoes. Still able to cop the white pair. Guess everyone else was going for the black and camo. Will try for the camo on Nikelab

I'm personally salty. I'd rather never come close then to get cart jacked 3 different times SMH.

MAJOR PROPS TO EVERYONE THAT ATE!!!!
You cant always eat fam....
I never do
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom