Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

You have to realize how annoying it is to get several people who completely ignore reading the confirmation e-mail that clearly states that it takes 3-5 days to process an order. 

I don't have to realize, though. I know first hand. I've worked these sorts of jobs in my younger days. Most of us have dealt with these sorts of things, and know co-workers who are just ******/lazy. That's what it usually boils down to.

EDIT: Then again, I just saw the Youtube video of someone calling in to curse. That would definitely put me on edge. Like I said, and like others are echoing...this is a "skate shop" atmosphere, so i don't think customer service is big on their list lol

Last edited:
How did people cop multiple pairs?  

After I checked out on my camo, I tried to pick up a white pair and input a different credit card and it said that I had already made a previous purchase for the shoes.  

Different billing address for each card?

How did people cop multiple pairs?  

After I checked out on my camo, I tried to pick up a white pair and input a different credit card and it said that I had already made a previous purchase for the shoes.  

Different billing address for each card?
My wife ordered one with her CC and I ordered the other with my CC. Same billing / shipping address though.

How would you waste your whole morning? Maybe like 10 minutes I get it but the entire morning?

Yea, I was just checking every hour, Nike lab, Twitter, even after they drop still was refreshing and came up empty handed. Started at 8am

Been to Preme thousands of time. I've never once been treated rudely or snubbed or whatever horror stories you hear

Last edited:
I believe NikeLab will be a raffle I'm stating this based on the fact that they did it with the HTM Kobe 10. So you'll be able to enter for all 3 pairs.

I believe NikeLab will be a raffle I'm stating this based on the fact that they did it with the HTM Kobe 10. So you'll be able to enter for all 3 pairs.

How when they're only getting the Camo pair

If they do that I will have to use my bro info, because I don't live NY

67jof6.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom