Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

Heard it happen 2 more people too. Heard camo was ordered but got black pair on the other 2
oh man... supreme better not send me camo's. I really want the black pair I originally ordered. Don't wanna go through the hassle of trying to trade them. 

I don't really get why people keep saying the white/black pairs look like other retros with some different colors and some logos added - the same can be said for pretty much any Jordan retro design.

The argument is about 1000x stronger for the 2013 vs. 2015 Chicago 1's...

View media item 1753796
GALLERY]
[/IMG][/IMG]

Still waiting for tracking updates from UPS on my Los angeles address 
To all those that have not received shipping confirmations - have no fear, you will get your order. I didn't get an email confirmation OR a shipping confirmation and I got my shoes this afternoon.

To all those that have not received shipping confirmations - have no fear, you will get your order. I didn't get an email confirmation OR a shipping confirmation and I got my shoes this afternoon.
but will it be the right pair? 
embarassed.gif

ordered whites, if i get camos imma be pretty unhappy.

IMO the balance of colors on the Supreme whites have a more refined look, with the focus tending to the details more than the midsole volume 

Ah, legit checks on these are gonna be annoying as hell..

Gonna just take the sealed Supreme UPS box, put it in a safe and bury it at the bottom of the ocean.

Back
Top Bottom