Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

if anyone can oop me for an black hoodie size M, in china right now and its slow to load the website, PM me if anyone can grab an extra, willing to pay extra!!!

Can y'all let me know what you think of these? Are they legit or fake? Compare them to your pair. I'm not sure if this guy is giving me the run around or not.

View media item 1757672
View media item 1757674
View media item 1757673
View media item 1757671
View media item 1757664
View media item 1757665
View media item 1757666
View media item 1757667
View media item 1757668
View media item 1757670

The parts that are questionable is the stitch around the top panel of eyelets; looks a bit messy - and the outsole. I believe on the outsole the box logos are a bit too close to the Jumpman logos, especially the left shoe and the clear bottom should have more of a slight blue tint than straight white.

That's what I noticed. But i'll tell you, fakes are just getting better by the minute so it's very tough to gauge.

Last edited:
The parts that are questionable is the stitch around the top panel of eyelets; looks a bit messy - and the outsole. I believe on the outsole the box logos are a bit too close to the Jumpman logos, especially the left shoe and the clear bottom should have more of a slight blue tint than straight white.

That's what I noticed. But i'll tell you, fakes are just getting better by the minute so it's very tough to gauge.
Here is my pair that came in yesterday...

Jacket is the varsity with the hoodie? or the coaches jacket ? If the latter, then the Varsity price must be
sick.gif
ummmmmmmm a coaches jacket from preme aint gonna be 638 euros lol

Back
Top Bottom