Supreme x Air Jordan Retro V (White, Black, and Desert Camo)

This.

I remember when I posted quite some time back about how I always video record the packaging process, receiving and unboxing, along with the items/shoes in great detail, and got flamed for it, but it has helped me a few times when a few buyers tried the same thing. Never lost a dispute
smile.gif
Lol you and me both. I got flamed for it as well. It has always worked in my favor as well. +1 BabyJ

Been on a long journey to but I finally picked up the Black colorway. Unfortunately the 9.5 is too big, so my question to the niketalk fam is what spots in Los Angeles offer size swaps for a reasonable price (free would be great but nothing is free these days). Thanks in advance for the help. 

Last edited:

Been on a long journey to but I finally picked up the Black colorway. Unfortunately the 9.5 is too big, so my question to the niketalk fam is if there spots in Los Angeles that offer size swaps for a reasonable price (free would be great but nothing is free these days). Thanks in advance for the help. 
I believe Rif LA does size swaps for a small fee. Good luck I hope you get your size.

posted this a while back. my pai had some glue stains on it. unfortunately the suede eraser i bought did nothing. just made the material more white. anyone know what can get rid of this?

Ok... except that isn't the thing to look for in fakes. and that instagram user shouldn't be looked at either since they've been known to compare bad to good fakes
I no longer go to that instagram user.
He's starting a subscription service and charges for comparisons now.

On a side note:
Anybody else start following him early in the year?
Dude had a wife and kid.

Now hes with a completely different girl and no mention of his child.
I think it speaks volumes on his character, or lack of.
Lol who are we talking about?

Never gonna happen. I thought the Supreme Air Forces were gonna drop, but they got up to about $500 and stayed there.

They've hit $390 at the lowest and then noticed some people try to jack the price back up around $500-$550, but none are moving at the price because the market is still saturated with hella camo's, then I see the prices come back down to around $450. Resellers are funny

Yo, just want to let alert you guys of a dude on eBay whose scammed me and another dude on NT. 

Don't sell any kicks to a dude name Jimmy Wong on eBay. Username: juajimmwon

I sold a pair of camo 5s to this dude on eBay and claimed i sent him the wrong shoes and asked for a refund. i filed a buyers protection abuse report against him but eBay ended up siding with him smh.

Just letting y'all know so the same doesn't happen to you guys. Peace

[/quote
What's his username ? Don't tell me it's edwinperez09 ? Sorry to say but the same thing happened to me and eBay will basically charge you back what he paid. Never mess with eBay again

Back
Top Bottom