Supreme X Lady Gaga X Terry Richardson

Originally Posted by JFDOOM

Originally Posted by Diego

Patrick Bateman wrote:

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter.
[/color]
My dude is living in Utopia.
No wonder he cant emphatize with Ksteezys ghetto, hard workin self.
Working 3 jobs ain't doin it, though. If you need 3 separate incomes to pay for something, you're doing it wrong. You're supposed to work smarter..not harder.

Bro, I've said it about 30 times, I don't need the 3 jobs, I do it to make sure I stack more and faster before the kids come into the picture, my full time check every 2 weeks is damn near 1800$ clean, I can survive with no problem just off that.

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Cliffs

Op and money mike r defending Brands with an expensive price tag
Batemen and some other folk are clowning on kids that wait in line for days for clothes they feel are wack
Ksteezy is claiming he doesn't do it for hype, he actually likes the clothes
Bateman clowns him for wasting time in order to flip for money
Ksteezy ethers him, says he has 3 jobs, takes are of his mom n wife
Bateman claims he can have that life and working 3 jobs is losing
Moneymike and jethro argue about camping out For the xxiii
Jethro claims his name is not jethro moneymike claims he has money
Money mike claims xxiii r worth $1700 which he got offered for last week
Ninja n some other folk r saying there not worth $1700 more like $400
Moneymike doesn't care, claims he wasn't trying to sell anyway

I think that's the just of it

Generaiya lol'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blazinRook

Cliffs

Op and money mike r defending Brands with an expensive price tag
Batemen and some other folk are clowning on kids that wait in line for days for clothes they feel are wack
Ksteezy is claiming he doesn't do it for hype, he actually likes the clothes
Bateman clowns him for wasting time in order to flip for money
Ksteezy ethers him, says he has 3 jobs, takes are of his mom n wife
Bateman claims he can have that life and working 3 jobs is losing
Moneymike and jethro argue about camping out For the xxiii
Jethro claims his name is not jethro moneymike claims he has money
Money mike claims xxiii r worth $1700 which he got offered for last week
Ninja n some other folk r saying there not worth $1700 more like $400
Moneymike doesn't care, claims he wasn't trying to sell anyway

I think that's the just of it

Generaiya lol'd
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I didn't read the whole thread, I just read through trying to understand how this jumped so much.
And from what I understand you tried getting on dude for having 3 jobs, most peple are too lazy to get up and find one job let alone 3 so I don't see your logic in talking about prioritizing
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Precedence, especially established by order of importance or urgency"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter. At the end of the day, son has his life and I have mines and this really isn't going anywhere, just a bunch of back and forth about working 3 jobs. Yall can have it.
glasses.gif

[/color]

At the endf the day you appear to be too simple-minded to comprehend my simple posts, what you are saying is the norm, is exactly what I'm doing.
-I got my career straight
-I then independized myself
-after 6 years of relationship, I got engage and lived with my fiancée
-4 years later I decided to get a second job to cover wedding expences (weddings are not cheap)
-we got married
-I decided to keep the multiple jobs, because as of now I have no kids and enough time to stack my money, who wouldn't want to do that?
-kids are the next step.
Does that make sense to you?...or are you going to continue making a fool of yourself?
I'm not saying I'm doing IT, but I just want you to have your facts straight if you are going to attempt calling me out.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I didn't read the whole thread, I just read through trying to understand how this jumped so much.
And from what I understand you tried getting on dude for having 3 jobs, most peple are too lazy to get up and find one job let alone 3 so I don't see your logic in talking about prioritizing
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"Precedence, especially established by order of importance or urgency"[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Is that too hard for some of you to understand? [/color][color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Every adult who's married around me got into a career, made sure they were financially good, then jumped into marriage and had kids thereafter. At the end of the day, son has his life and I have mines and this really isn't going anywhere, just a bunch of back and forth about working 3 jobs. Yall can have it.
glasses.gif

[/color]

At the endf the day you appear to be too simple-minded to comprehend my simple posts, what you are saying is the norm, is exactly what I'm doing.
-I got my career straight
-I then independized myself
-after 6 years of relationship, I got engage and lived with my fiancée
-4 years later I decided to get a second job to cover wedding expences (weddings are not cheap)
-we got married
-I decided to keep the multiple jobs, because as of now I have no kids and enough time to stack my money, who wouldn't want to do that?
-kids are the next step.
Does that make sense to you?...or are you going to continue making a fool of yourself?
I'm not saying I'm doing IT, but I just want you to have your facts straight if you are going to attempt calling me out.

Back
Top Bottom