Sweden passes Father's rights law opt in or opt out of fatherhood before the 18th week

I'm not reading anything but that makes sense to me. It makes no sense to me to force someone to be a father (fiscally). I'm all about the women getting to make the choice about whether to keep an unplanned pregnancy or not, but always seemed mad unfair that a guy has to change the rest of his life because of her decision (exception being married of course).

Is it true that some countries ban paternity tests?

indifferent.gif

I'm not reading anything but that makes sense to me. It makes no sense to me to force someone to be a father (fiscally). I'm all about the women getting to make the choice about whether to keep an unplanned pregnancy or not, but always seemed mad unfair that a guy has to change the rest of his life because of her decision (exception being married of course).

Than don't bus a nut inside a woman?

View media item 1870316

some of the stupidest **** I've ever seen

might have to to take a break from nt general...dudes are talking really ******* ignorant around here...

:lol:

Hold on, let's dig deeper and clarify here.

Are you saying a guy should be able to walk away from taking care of his biological kid?

Last edited:
Why in the world should a man be allowed to bring a child into this world and then be able to just back away for his responsibilities?

What kind of garbage thought process do you kids have?

Why in the world should a man be allowed to bring a child into this world and then be able to just back away for his responsibilities?

What kind of garbage thought process do you kids have?
what kind of people would make up an entire country that allows that crap? mind-boggling.

Looked into this, apprenetly it hasn't passed yet, and probably won't. This proposal came from the Youth wing of the Liberal Party and the main Party is laughing this proposal out the room, as they should.

Secondly, this youth arm are some wild dudes, peep some of their other proposals:

At the end of February, LUF filed a motion to legalize incest between two consenting siblings aged over 15. In an interview to Aftonbladet, Cecilia Johnsson, president of LUF Stockholm, said: “I understand that [incest] can be considered unusual and disgusting, but the law cannot legislate for this.”

The group also voted in support of legalization of necrophilia, or sexual acts with a corpse, on condition that the person gave consent while still alive: “You should have the right to decide what happens to your body after you pass, and if someone wants to will their body to a museum or to science, or to bequeath it to someone for sex, they should be allowed to do so.”

https://www.rt.com/news/334720-legal-male-abortion-sweden/

:x :lol:

Last edited:
might have to to take a break from nt general...dudes are talking really ******* ignorant around here...
Make sure you stay out of the Trump thread, you'll leave NT for good if you read some of the dumb **** posted in there on the daily.

All of my NT bros have permission to fondle my dead body when I'm gone

I got mad love for y'all

Make sure you stay out of the Trump thread, you'll leave NT for good if you read some of the dumb **** posted in there on the daily.

Or the other political thread. Can't tell if half them dudes are serious or not but it's both lulz and absolute sadness in those threads.

All of my NT bros have permission to fondle my dead body when I'm gone

I got mad love for y'all

First dibs.

Back
Top Bottom