SWINE FLU..hmm let me break it down for you...

Originally Posted by CallHimAR

Originally Posted by YaAintReady

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

The baby was transported to the Texas Children's hospital FROM MEXICO....
Exactly. Mexico has *%%+!$ us...Again.
First reports came from TEXAS!

It started in the US!

http://www.cbc.ca/health/...009/04/23/swine-flu.html

^^^^u dnt even have to click the article to see the date on it!
No, it started in Mexico.
got proof?

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/27/swine.flu/?eref=rss_topstories

Print Earliest case of swine flu tucked away in Mexico, officials say
the first article has no proof, just says it started in Mexico.

the second one only says,
"Meet the child known as "patient zero" by his doctors -- 5-year-old Edgar Hernandez, who survived the earliest documented case of swine flu inan outbreak that, officials say, has now spread across four continents... His family lives in the 3,000-population village of La Gloria in the state ofVeracruz, where a flu outbreak was reported on April 2."

but! this article states:
"Illnesses began in March
The two cases were in a 10-year-old boy in San Diego County and a 9-year-old girl in neighboring Imperial County, but they are apparentlyunrelated...
...The 10-year-old boy fell ill with fever, cough, and vomiting on Mar 30, according to the CDC...The CDC received a sample Apr 14 and identified the virus asswine influenza A/H1N1"

Source: http://www.cidrap.umn.edu...u/news/apr2109swine.html

So your telling me that two different people, in two different countries, started an epidemic at almost the exact same time?

Ya'll need to step ur protective gear up and cop the...

PSCPF%20Suits.jpg

Moncler x Chopper x Medical Suit

These joints are dope, pricey as ##$@ tho
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

living in LA with this flu spreading im starting to become more aware of my surroundings
with that said I BETTER NOT CATCH THAT $%!#

It seems like it. The outbreak was confirmed in Veracruz April 2nd so he would have had it earlier. If they could track where the pigs came from/something likethat they may be able to really see whats going on here.

Originally Posted by enrique23

hasnt there been like 16 cases of this in the u.s.... and all of them have been cured
my ap bio teacher said there's nothing to worry about, so i'll believe him
My bio teacher in college literally laughed about the circus the media has been making the whole situation.I'm straight...

M!ke

It seems like it. The outbreak was confirmed in Veracruz April 2nd so he would have had it earlier. If they could track where the pigs came from/something like that they may be able to really see whats going on here.
well in the article u posted it says that in Mexico "His mother blamed the virus on a huge pig farm in the neighborhood. Officials haveconducted tests at the farm owned by U.S. company Smithfield Foods, and those tests cameback negative."

in the one I found it says, "The girl reported that she had visited a fair with a pig exhibit about 4 weeks before her illness but that she had not seenthe pigs, and she reported no other exposure."

Somethin is up and aint none of this fear mongering stuff gon get to me.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

This is an uncurable aireborne virus. This is more serious than aids..matter fact its almost like aids being airborne but not quite..I heard a 24 month old baby in houston died b/c of it. the spread of this virus is occuring rapidly over a very large scale of land.

stay away from large groups of people... and if you have to be around wear a mask and save your life. don't care what people think about you.
dust_mask.jpg

disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

Originally Posted by Cleavland Steamer

Originally Posted by superuntouchable

The baby was transported to the Texas Children's hospital FROM MEXICO....
Exactly. Mexico has *%%+!$ us...Again.
First reports came from TEXAS!

It started in the US!

http://www.cbc.ca/health/...009/04/23/swine-flu.html

^^^^u dnt even have to click the article to see the date on it!
No, it started in Mexico.
got proof?

The first cases started in March 2009 and were first detected in three areas of Mexico with the first confirmed case being in La Gloria, Veracruz Mexico. The2009 swine flu is also a type A H1N1, the same back in 1918. The 2009 version is treatable with Tamiflu or Relenza.

Enough with all of this nonsense already.

Back
Top Bottom