T.I. Being Released Sept. 29th

last album still went gold with no promo basically....i dont think i ever heard a track from No Mercy on the radio

really disappointed by T.I when he went back...i aint really a big T.I fan but come on man you just got out last year and went back in the same year..

oh and dont think he is a good actor

really disappointed by T.I when he went back...i aint really a big T.I fan but come on man you just got out last year and went back in the same year..

oh and dont think he is a good actor

''Paper Trail'' was a huge success and he set records for singles, plus ''No Mercy'' still went gold even with all the BS - outside of a select few, he moves more units than any rapper people make threads about over here - let's not front like he's Joe Budden and doesn't move units...

...but this next album is even more ''make or break'' than ever before. At least w/''Paper Trail'' he shot a ton of videos that were gettin' play while he was locked up, but this last arrest came outta nowhere and there was no contingency plan - this is dude's longest hiatus since ''I'm Serious'' to ''Trap Muzik'' - I mean, look at some of the responses in here, people have actually forgotten about dude.

Ross on top, Wayne bout to drop, Ye and Jay bout to have us watchin' the throne, and Em still moves units like crazy - Tip either has to go back to the gutta MC he was before, or totally reinvent himself...

...that's my favorite rapper of all time, but ''No Mercy'' didn't have that much replay value (*+%% didnt even feel like a T.I. album) - it was hot for like two weeks, then it fizzled out - I still wanna see my dude back on top tho (super pause).

''Paper Trail'' was a huge success and he set records for singles, plus ''No Mercy'' still went gold even with all the BS - outside of a select few, he moves more units than any rapper people make threads about over here - let's not front like he's Joe Budden and doesn't move units...

...but this next album is even more ''make or break'' than ever before. At least w/''Paper Trail'' he shot a ton of videos that were gettin' play while he was locked up, but this last arrest came outta nowhere and there was no contingency plan - this is dude's longest hiatus since ''I'm Serious'' to ''Trap Muzik'' - I mean, look at some of the responses in here, people have actually forgotten about dude.

Ross on top, Wayne bout to drop, Ye and Jay bout to have us watchin' the throne, and Em still moves units like crazy - Tip either has to go back to the gutta MC he was before, or totally reinvent himself...

...that's my favorite rapper of all time, but ''No Mercy'' didn't have that much replay value (*+%% didnt even feel like a T.I. album) - it was hot for like two weeks, then it fizzled out - I still wanna see my dude back on top tho (super pause).

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Go ahead and get your dissin on while the Kang gone

Self Esteem Gone When's Back Naaauw... Let's See If He Can't Teach These _'s How To Act Naaaauw

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Go ahead and get your dissin on while the Kang gone

Self Esteem Gone When's Back Naaauw... Let's See If He Can't Teach These _'s How To Act Naaaauw

MVPlikeKobe24 wrote:

i dont think i ever heard a track from No Mercy on the radio
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom