T.I.P Appreciation Vol :The Under- Appreciated Atlanta King

TI vs TIP had Hurt, Touchdown, Watch What U Say To Me, and those Act songs. There's no way No Mercy was better than that :lol: No Mercy was terrible

Didn't eem now T.I. had a new album out until a few minutes ago.
laugh.gif

Gonna check it out this week.

Urban legend is his top album to me, it had bangers, plus even the filler tracks were legit.
Trap Music is easily number 2
Next is king
Then I'm serious

Everything thing else is garbage that he glid on off the strength of his name, mainly released to pay the bills. It's like his spirit/true essence wasn't apart of the later projects. He left it all on the first few albums.

Trap Muzik is :smokin but I played it less front to back then urban legend, I'm serious, and king

Trap Muzik has tracks I love but I like those albums way better

Damn yall dont like it? I feel like it goes hard on a good system...whip music. Maybe not that great in comparison to his overall catalogue tho I can dig that. 

Trap Muzik
Urban Legend
King
I'm Serious

The rest aren't worth remembering except for a few songs here and there

UNDER- APPRECIATED? by who? Outside of Outkast I don't know who else you would put before T.I. out of ATL.

Fan of T.I.

Not a fan of the album. It's not horrible, but it's getting to a point where his music is just more of the same.

BUT I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO SUGAR CANE.  (The hypocrisy 
laugh.gif
)

TI been putting out bad albums for years. Last good album was King. Everything since has been bad albums with a few good songs.

I don't like this. Between this and Quik's latest effort, I am mad disappoint.

You guys are jerks [emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji][emoji]128542[/emoji]

Reporting all of you later on today [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

mann TI got some dope records on this album!

i think cats will just naturally overlook this cd because its more of the same from TI far as content...but what do you expect from somebody on their 9th album?

I personally think the production is a great mix... the watchtheduck and victoria monet tracks and then jet fuel and about the money...all different but dope

favs are G isssh, Sugar Cane Private Show, At Your Own Risk, Light em Up, Let Your Heart Go

I think its on par with Trouble Man... neither creep into the top of his discography

The production on here just ain't good. TIP and Pharell got some great records together but a whole album or most of it didn't work. More Toomp, Drumma and Fresh.

Last edited:
I would love to see more Tip and Drumma/Tip and Fresh too, but Tip and Pharrell are like chips and sandwiches it just works [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

T.I.is one of my favorite rapper and all, but there's something about him having a reality show and being daddy do-right that makes me chuckle at all of his recent music.

I'm well aware that all rappers lie, but its just such a blatant contradiction it's conical to me.

Last edited:
The reality show never bothered me. It honestly makes me respect him even more. The transition from where he was to where he's at now. It's a nice break from the **** ratchet that gets pushed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom