T or F: The Patriots could beat the NFC All Pro Team?

I think you could put a team of NFC players together that would kill us, but the All Pro team would be a bunch of egomaniacs outside of Favre who wouldnt beable to play together.

If they had a camp, then yeah, NFC>Pats, no question.

What's the Pats biggest weakness?

Run D.

Westbrook already gashed the Patriots earlier in the year, and now you throw in an All Pro QB + WR's in Romo/Owens & Co. and the Pats don't stand achance.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

shut the %$!* up with this Pats talk already

I cant stand how people like you compare them to these teams or the ESPN hype machine when they would match up these Pats vs all time greats like 72 dolphins or 85 bears or the old 9ers and Cowboys

Wait for them to win a %$*@*@$ superbowl 1st. !%%!. Wait to see if they can take the Jags or the Colts and then compare them to these %$*@*@$ teams. holy !%%!

6opw0zp.jpg

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

TRUE - getting an entire team of superstars to play as a unit is extremely difficult. Belichick could prolly do it though if he coached the NFC All Pros. But I honestly think the Pats would take it because they'd have the greater ability to play as a unit.

I know I'm not the only one that remembers that the same comparison was said about the Bulls during their 72-10 season. "Could they beat theWestern Conference All Star Team?"

laugh.gif

Does anyone here think they could realistically match up against the NFC team?
absolutely...the main thing people are forgetting about is the word "TEAM"..... you can;t just throw together a bunch of talentedplayers and expect them to be able to win a game against a team + coaching staff that has been playing together at the highest level for 16 games

it's just like at the olympics and world chmapionships in basketball, when a talented team USA is beaten by a Spain or Argentina team that has playedtogether for years.

Back
Top Bottom