T-Pain Gives Permission for Diddy to use Auto-Tune

SMH������
smh.gif

And what does diddy mean when he's going to give T-Pain half a point off his album?

YES!!! ANOTHER AUTO TUNE ALBUM ON THE WAY!!! :/

Just a side note to Mr. T-Pain...You did not create Autotune, You did not Copyright Autotune and it has been around since you were in huggies. Stopdisrespecting the past who were rockin this way before you by )#(%+^ at people using it, and saying who can and can't use it. Sigh...

Diddy kills me though, funny "contract" lol

That's like half of 1% right. Dude just gettin royalties for no reason, lol

reggaeton rappers been using autotune for years before t-pain...im sick of tired of autotune...i love kanye but damn i wanted a rap verse in 808/heartbreak

So if for some reason I wanted to release a song featuring auto-tune, I have to ask that douche for permission? *+@% outta heaaaaaaaa with that.

So if for some reason I wanted to release a song featuring auto-tune, I have to ask that douche for permission? *+@% outta heaaaaaaaa with that.
It's not that serious. Dudes is just messin' around.

In this generation, T-Pain is the person that brought auto-tune to the front. Point blank.

Now dudes askin' him out of respect. You guys are tellin' Pain to pay respect to the people that used it before him, and that's exactly what Diddyand these other cats are doin'.

Originally Posted by sensaciondelbloque

reggaeton rappers been using autotune for years before t-pain...im sick of tired of autotune...i love kanye but damn i wanted a rap verse in 808/heartbreak
Same with Dancehall artists. This dude T-Pain is out of his mind .

Maaan I remember African Songs with Auto Tune when I was a shorty. I like T Pain but chill with dudes having to pay homage to you.

T-Pain giving permission to use Auto-Tune is like Britney Spears giving permission for a woman to crap out a couple kids with a #++!@*$%+ ex-husband.

Dear Diddy,

I used to think you were cool..a good businessman...a trend setter. Now, I now know that you're just another black man that refuses to grow up. I think Ijust threw-up in my mouth I hate my screen name.

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

Dear Diddy,

I used to think you were cool..a good businessman...a trend setter. Now, I now know that you're just another black man that refuses to grow up. I think I just threw-up in my mouth I hate my screen name.
My dude why so mad? Lol, if you become 3% as successful as diddy is you would have a butler cleaning up that throw up for you before it hit thefloor.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom