"Tak3n" - Liam Neeson is BACK.....vol: just got more ridiculous

I walked out of Taken 2. It was terrible. Terrible.
frown.gif
 I liked it
laugh.gif
 never noticed this 

aye just looked at this upcoming movies, dude has one coming out later called "Run All Night," An aging hit man is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.

Dis Dude.
eek.gif
roll.gif
they were actually shooting some scenes right by where I work on roosevelt ave in queens.  Run All Night. who would've guessed.

2nd one was so inexplicably bad.

Shorty running around on rooftops throwing grenades (on top of other buildings) like it was a practical means of GPS.

Wife dies and now all the agencies are after him :lol: :smh: hope it's decent.

New Trailer:

Last edited:
These movies are nothing short of horrendous. Liam is a below average actor starring in some terrible films, from Darkman on down to this garbage.  I just dont get the love.

The ending to taken 1 was hilarious. Best friend dead, girl is now addicted to crack, hand shake and "I'll take a cab" back to busniess as usual :lol:

Last edited:
This dude and his entirely family just shouldn't even leave the house anymore.

Get your groceries delivered.

Work for a call center at home.

They take L's every time they set foot outside.

Last edited:
:lol:

You'd think they'd be a lot more cautious but naw. Back to schoo onmonday morningl after being a 3rd world crack hooker

Last edited:
2 was alright

But ima watch 3 anyway

Non Stop was great. And i liked A Walk Amongst the Toumbstones too

I thought Taken 2 was alright but after watching Non-Stop, Equalizer, and John Wick, I'm ready to see Bryan show them how it's done. I mean, Bay's Optimus Prime tried to steal his swag :lol:

This dude and his entirely family just shouldn't even leave the house anymore.

Get your groceries delivered.

Work for a call center at home.

They take L's every time they set foot outside.

:lol:

You'd think they'd be a lot more cautious but naw. Back to schoo onmonday morningl after being a 3rd world crack hooker

:lol: These movies are so bad.

In preview he tells his daughter her mother just died so casually and she's just like "ok". :lol:

Last edited:
The ridiculousnrss of these movies is part of its charm :lol:

Exactly.

You watch these movies for the lulz and the deaths, not the amazing plots :lol:

It's like going into a Fast and Furious movie for the acting.
Lulz. You go into it for the action and entertaining scenery :nerd: :smokin

You gotta enjoy movies that don't take themselves serious man. They know they're not giving you an academy award winning flick.
You need to know it too before you watch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom