Take me to school... Vol. Jack3d

Originally Posted by jhobson5

My question to all you guys is why use any of this stuff? Why not eat the right way and not rely on supplements? I mean all I do is eat tuna before the gym for energy, and eat something with avocado after. And I am plenty fit. I never got this concept. Its like people really think this stuff is going to get them in shape without putting in the work at the gym
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone who thinks that is an idiot, but I don't get that feeling from any post in this thread.. [/color]
nerd.gif

My question to all you guys is why use any of this stuff? Why not eat the right way and not rely on supplements? I mean all I do is eat tuna before the gym for energy, and eat something with avocado after. And I am plenty fit. I never got this concept. Its like people really think this stuff is going to get them in shape without putting in the work at the gym
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anyone who thinks that is an idiot, but I don't get that feeling from any post in this thread.. [/color]
nerd.gif

lol...if something makes u go harder at the gym...why not do it?

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Because one you dont know the long terms effect of that stuff. Most of the stuff on the label no body can pronounce correctly, you have no idea what that stuff is doing to your body. In my opinion supplements are a short cut to some people as I said. I mean I played college football I saw my teammates do it, and it didnt make them any better in the weight room at all. The guys that stuck to natural foods, were always the one that performed best on the field, and in the weight room. 

Originally Posted by VeEzyV

Because one you dont know the long terms effect of that stuff. Most of the stuff on the label no body can pronounce correctly, you have no idea what that stuff is doing to your body. In my opinion supplements are a short cut to some people as I said. I mean I played college football I saw my teammates do it, and it didnt make them any better in the weight room at all. The guys that stuck to natural foods, were always the one that performed best on the field, and in the weight room. 

I used to take it, only worked for me for about 2 weeks, haven't touched the stuff since late may, been working out better than ever honestly

I used to take it, only worked for me for about 2 weeks, haven't touched the stuff since late may, been working out better than ever honestly

Well to be honest you get better blood flow to your muscles which creates a better "pump" when you workout on an empty stomach, so like 2-3 hours after a high carb/high protein meal. if your eating right, such as complex carbs and such that energy will be sustained from that last meal. i never workout after i eat though some will disagree with that.  the supplements really arent necessary but they do add to the intensity of your workout, not to mention stuff like jack3d have ingredients like creatine that add to muscle recovery. 

as far as post workout, protein and simple carbs are a must to help muscle growth, thats were supplements come in. they are convenient and provide this stuff without putting down a meal. also some of your better supplements give you glutamine and amino acids that arent necessary abundant in foods.

Well to be honest you get better blood flow to your muscles which creates a better "pump" when you workout on an empty stomach, so like 2-3 hours after a high carb/high protein meal. if your eating right, such as complex carbs and such that energy will be sustained from that last meal. i never workout after i eat though some will disagree with that.  the supplements really arent necessary but they do add to the intensity of your workout, not to mention stuff like jack3d have ingredients like creatine that add to muscle recovery. 

as far as post workout, protein and simple carbs are a must to help muscle growth, thats were supplements come in. they are convenient and provide this stuff without putting down a meal. also some of your better supplements give you glutamine and amino acids that arent necessary abundant in foods.

truth.  people think buying products like jack3d and going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week is going to make a difference when they make zero strides to change their eating and fitness habits.

jack3d isn't going to do much for you when you have to change your whole lifestyle.

truth.  people think buying products like jack3d and going to the gym 2 or 3 times a week is going to make a difference when they make zero strides to change their eating and fitness habits.

jack3d isn't going to do much for you when you have to change your whole lifestyle.

don't buy into the hype... its effective for about 2 weeks and then your body just gets used to it like every other pre-workout on the market.

don't buy into the hype... its effective for about 2 weeks and then your body just gets used to it like every other pre-workout on the market.

just came back from the gym, took 1 scoop of 1mr....honestly had me more focused and hyped...they say theres a crash and im just waiting for it.

^^^^^^and yea def have to change ur diet...going to the gym by itself isnt really going to help

just came back from the gym, took 1 scoop of 1mr....honestly had me more focused and hyped...they say theres a crash and im just waiting for it.

^^^^^^and yea def have to change ur diet...going to the gym by itself isnt really going to help

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Jack3d is a banned substance in the NCAA if that effects you in any way.

Otherwise...Amazon.com
i wonder why....

Word, whose that in your avy?

Sidenote, what do you guys take right after you finish hitting the gym? Do you guys prefer Reg Whey or 100% Whey Gold Standard?
zahia dehar, look her up
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom