Takeover > Ether

"The Blueprint 2: The Gift & The Curse > God's Son"

:lol: :lol: Maybe if you cut down all the garbage and filler from BP2, then I'd agree. Other than that, "Book of Rhymes" and "Last Real N_ Alive" >>>> BP2

Jay-z: Calls "Blueprint 2" his weakest album because of "too many songs.".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0419650/bio

I actually saw the interview where he said this and he was basically saying there was a lot of filler. But think about it: He DID trim it down with the Blueprint 2.1 and it still wasn't better than God's Son. But Jay's fans know better than the man himself.

You know what, I completely forgot about BP2.1, but you're right, it still wasn't better than God's Son :lol: If anything, Jay should've just put that out the first time instead of backtracking.

The Blueprint is not better than The Lost Tapes
roll.gif
Agreed.

You know what, I completely forgot about BP2.1, but you're right, it still wasn't better than God's Son
laugh.gif
If anything, Jay should've just put that out the first time instead of backtracking.
Aight, chill with that. I was off on 1 of 12 comparisons. I been sleepin' on God's Son 'cause I didn't realize it had as many bangers as it did. It's still an average album regardless. Let's get over that ish.

I can't believe you think that weed plate of a cd called blueprint 3 is better than Distant Relatives. Wow! :smh
If I wanted reggae music, I'd go listen to Bob and Snoop. Y'all need to get of Nas' **** though. Dude's one of my favorite all-time artists but I'm not just gonna blindly give him the edge on every single album comparison.

Last edited:
Y'all prolly think Nastradamus is better than Life and Times of S. Carter too huh? Maybe Oochie Wally over every RD track? **** outta here.

If I wanted reggae music, I'd go listen to Bob and Snoop. Y'all need to get of Nas' **** though. Dude's one of my favorite all-time artists but I'm not just gonna blindly give him the edge on every single album comparison.

What? That's your reasoning for picking BP3 over DR? because it was a reggae album? and you would listen to snoop doing reggae than Damian Marley and Nas?

Nastraudamus was garbage! what is all this other garbage you are bringing dude? I asked you a question of why you picked BP3 over DR. :lol:

I am not a Nas disciple like Antidope and certifiedflyboy are Jay disciples. All I care about is the music. Jay and Nas are my two favorite MC's so you can miss me with all that trash you're spewing.

Last edited:
What? That's your reasoning for picking BP3 over DR? because it was a reggae album? and you would listen to snoop doing reggae than Damian Marley and Nas?
That's exactly my reasoning. I wouldn't take the greatest ******' reggae joint of all time over most subpar hip-hop albums. Problem?

but who was the one sounding hurt on the radio tho?

Jay always sounds hurt on the radio, because of his voice.

It's amazing to me how dudes keep rehashing 12 year old ****.

The difference in Jay and Nas is that battle is just a small mention in Jay's biography, while it's the highlight of Nas career.

And yeah BP3 was better than DR IMO. DR bored the **** out of me. I listened to it twice and haven't listened to it again.

Jay always sounds hurt on the radio, because of his voice.

It's amazing to me how dudes keep rehashing 12 year old ****.

The difference in Jay and Nas is that battle is just a small mention in Jay's biography, while it's the highlight of Nas career.

And yeah BP3 was better than DR IMO. DR bored the **** out of me. I listened to it twice and haven't listened to it again.

This is why people don't take some of you Jay fans seriously. You have no objectivity at all. Nas made your god bleed and you still can't believe it. :lol: You think he was hurt because that's how his voice sounds on the radio? Now see ladies and gentlemen, this is an original excuse. I have heard all kinds of excuses from Jay fans of why he sounds like that on the radio but this here is brand spankin new. hats off to you! :rofl:

You undermine Nas' career by saying Ether is the highlight of his career. Not Illmatic, not IWW, not Stillmatic, not the lost tapes and etc...but ether? alright. :rolleyes

You're beyond idiotic if that doesn't make sense to you. I DON'T LIKE REGGAE, HIP-HOP IS MY FAVORITE GENRE. I honestly can't fathom your stupidity if your simple mind can't grasp the fact that I'd take an average album from my favorite genre over any album from a genre that doesn't at all appeal to me. Are you trolling or simply moronic? Maybe both?

Last edited:
You're beyond idiotic if that doesn't make sense to you. I DON'T LIKE REGGAE, HIP-HOP IS MY FAVORITE GENRE. I honestly can't fathom your stupidity if your simple mind can't grasp the fact that I'd take an average album of my favorite genre over that of a genre that doesn't at all appeal to me. Are you trolling or simply moronic? Maybe both?

View media item 514415
ok so lets recap, I asked you a simple question in a very cordial manner. Why you think an average album called BP3 is better than DR.

You responded with if i wanted to listen to reggae then I would listen to Bob Marley(great choice) or Snoop(very poor choice).

Then I asked why would listen to snoop doing reggae rather than Damian Marley and Nas, You answered with you wouldn't take the best reggae album over an average Hip-hop album. which didn't answer my question but from this I presume I should have known your favorite genre is rap. :lol: You could have just said I prefer to listen to hip-hop than reggae which is perfectly fine. but instead you chose the path of name calling.

So let me ask you this. who is the weak minded one between the two of us?

Back
Top Bottom