Talented BBall Kid from ICELAND!!!

16 years old kid (nr. 8 ) from Iceland!
#!

pimp.gif

I say hes garbage because anybody can do what he is doing.the truth is that he would get man handled on the court because there are PLENTY of more athletic guys that can play ball like him. Sebastian Telfair's high school highlights looked better than this kids and look at what happened to him in the NBA.

I say hes garbage because anybody can do what he is doing.the truth is that he would get man handled on the court because there are PLENTY of more athletic guys that can play ball like him. Sebastian Telfair's high school highlights looked better than this kids and look at what happened to him in the NBA.

I suppose we are hyping him because he's from Iceland?

Because he's just another good baller in the states

I suppose we are hyping him because he's from Iceland?

Because he's just another good baller in the states

REALLY?
indifferent.gif

Dude most likely would play D3 if he even made a college team.

EDIT: OP you can't be serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ insanely talented.

REALLY?
indifferent.gif

Dude most likely would play D3 if he even made a college team.

EDIT: OP you can't be serious.
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ insanely talented.

he wasnt trash but def. not worth the hype just because he's from iceland. to be honest I dont think he'd crack the local hs squad where I live just going by that tape.

he wasnt trash but def. not worth the hype just because he's from iceland. to be honest I dont think he'd crack the local hs squad where I live just going by that tape.

Dude might look good he is from Iceland with no serious competition(I don't think he is even average). I played with better people at local parks.

Look at 7:41-7:44 that's gonna happen all day everyday when he plays with real talent.

Dude might look good he is from Iceland with no serious competition(I don't think he is even average). I played with better people at local parks.

Look at 7:41-7:44 that's gonna happen all day everyday when he plays with real talent.

Back
Top Bottom