Talib Kweli - Prisoner of Consciousness

Downloaded it. Will listen later.

Don't really have expectations hopefully I can rock to a few songs

yea had no idea this was dropping...went into FYE the other day and saw this along with Papoose Nacirema Dream...was more shocked to see the latter, dude finally got that album out. Too bad it wasnt like 7 yrs ago

yea had no idea this was dropping...went into FYE the other day and saw this along with Papoose Nacirema Dream...was more shocked to see the latter, dude finally got that album out. Too bad it wasnt like 7 yrs ago
roll.gif

Had no idea it released. I think i'ma pass.

So you came into the thread about the album just to let everyone know you're going to "pass" on listening to it?

Oh.

This, plus Dipset is about to go into a Chief Keef, Lil Wayne, or Skrillex thread and be like :wow: :wow: :wow: :smokin :smokin :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Will check this out sooner or layer. He was promoting it on Week In Jams like a week or 2 ago, and that's where I first heard about it. The features and track list us on point.

SRSLY. couldn't believe it when i found it on spotify. i was like this ***** has been talking bout this album for a HOT MIN.

album was kinda wack,. he had some mean tracks on mixtapes tho. he's not a bad rapper.

this talib album is :pimp: so far. solid production. that kweli x miguel track is fire.

Solid album... I love Push Thru, it has such a great vibe to it. Come Here & Rocket Ships are real good too

He was on Flex the other day & absolutely spazzed during his freestyle... He spits his verses on Distraction & does a verse he's been doing with his last few appearances, but he really goes in :x

Solid album... I love Push Thru, it has such a great vibe to it. Come Here & Rocket Ships are real good too

He was on Flex the other day & absolutely spazzed during his freestyle... He spits his verses on Distraction & does a verse he's been doing with his last few appearances, but he really goes in :x

talib still that dude :pimp: :pimp:

Human Mic =

GOD ******** DAMN. 

Solid album though. It's a shame this is slept on, he did his thing on this. 

How does one pass on Talib Kweli??

In all honesty, this album didn't resonate as well with me as Ear Drum or Reflection Eternal <But as far as his latest albums go, the project was still solid, had some dope lyrical bangers on there.

How does one pass on Talib Kweli??

In all honesty, this album didn't resonate as well with me as Ear Drum or Reflection Eternal <But as far as his latest albums go, the project was still solid, had some dope lyrical bangers on there.
I actually liked Gutter Rainbows...but it's never like teaming up with Hi Tek. 

Back
Top Bottom