Talking To A Chick Just For The Money: Yay or Nay?

Questions is simply in the title...

But who would talk to a chick simply for her money/possessions, knowing that gassing her up would result in your acquired some of these...??

I say YAY...it's hard out here and you gotta do, what you gotta do
laugh.gif
grin.gif

-macNcheeesee

i dunno son.........

let her be really caked up i might go for it, hell my girl might even give me approval
laugh.gif

Did it when i was in HS..had this lil rican chick slavin' @ mcdonalds to cop me stuff

Kinda feel bad about it now
ohwell.gif

I met this older chick she spent $200 plus the first night we went out, strip club, dinner, etc then got home and she topped me off and bounced. She came backthe next day and took me grocery shopping and dropped another $200 plus but I ended up friend zoning her.
But yes I would do it

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dunno son.........

let her be really caked up i might go for it, hell my girl might even give me approval
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I feel u man

-macNcheeesee

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

any grown man using a woman for money is a bum.

lies

if she is X,XXX,XXX and youre doing fine at XXX,XXX an all she wants is a lil companionship youre gonna turn that away?

you would at least think about it and not tell anybody youre not passin like steve nash.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

Did it when i was in HS..had this lil rican chick slavin' @ mcdonalds to cop me stuff

ohwell.gif

Yeah i feel u too....Ive done it before and felt bad, but honestly, the girl would try so dang hard and she would think money is the way to my heart
eyes.gif
...why not take it??

Originally Posted by McFlyyy

any grown man using a woman for money is a bum.

lies

if she is X,XXX,XXX and youre doing fine at XXX,XXX an all she wants is a lil companionship youre gonna turn that away?

you would at least think about it and not tell anybody youre not passin like steve nash.
But that's not what the op is talking about.

Originally Posted by macNcheese

ohwell.gif

Yeah i feel u too....Ive done it before and felt bad, but honestly, the girl would try so dang hard and she would think money is the way to my heart
eyes.gif
...why not take it??
lol yall dudes were Pimps

Originally Posted by macNcheese

ohwell.gif

eyes.gif
...why not take it??
lol yall dudes were Pimps
laugh.gif
not at all

shorty was just tryin' to buy her love..

whaterver floats her boat.. but then again she can't od spending on money on me.. cuz she gonna think she run !%!% and she got the upper hand

Back
Top Bottom