Tall guys chime in VOL. You're tall!

LOl at dudes coming in here to hate its not there fault there tall

Everyone is different some tall some short thats just the way it is no need to hate

And i don't get why guys are so obsess over height

Money,Respect,Power, Intelligence and Heart >>>>>> Height IMO

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Most of us tall folks have these too..

Anyway, what was the consensus on where to cop jeans? I check out the Levi site and what kind I say...they're jeans are a little to simple for my style. I need to know where these NBA players are copping jean...

Anyway, what was the consensus on where to cop jeans? I check out the Levi site and what kind I say...they're jeans are a little to simple for my style. I need to know where these NBA players are copping jean...

if you are short and you are talking to a tall person, you are looking directly at those nostrils. Clean those boogers dawg!!

if you are short and you are talking to a tall person, you are looking directly at those nostrils. Clean those boogers dawg!!

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Go to Nordstrom Rack should be able to find something there

Originally Posted by Wordy Dirts

Go to Nordstrom Rack should be able to find something there

Originally Posted by marath0n

Team Tall Guys
nerd.gif

Spoiler [+]
6' 4"

pimp.gif

the "how's the weather up there" gag has got to be the lamest I get.

I really hated my height because I grew early and was lanky and awkward, but once I hit the weights and filled out I have nothing but appreciation for being 6'3"

the "how's the weather up there" gag has got to be the lamest I get.

I really hated my height because I grew early and was lanky and awkward, but once I hit the weights and filled out I have nothing but appreciation for being 6'3"

Back
Top Bottom