Tampa Bay Buccaneers to wear orange throwbacks in 2009

Originally Posted by ezeblazin

there's also talk of these making a comeback in 2009

img5654880med.jpg

Yeah I live in Tn so Im hyped about this one

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Lets be real. Those jerseys are hideous. People just like it because those are "throwback". If those are introduced in this decade, everyone would hate it.
For real

But seriously yall...look at that pirate tho...got a dagger in his mouth like he finna do the flemenco or sumthin...a ******ed big feather in his hat...(youjust know he's prolly wearin one of them pirate shirts with all the ruffles and $#!+) I mean...Jesus crank dat Christ, he's @*$$*+ WINKING! Dude looklike he swashbucklin 4 a whole different kind of booty.

Logos is supposed 2 be intimidating (Eagles, Broncos, Jaguars, all them), classic (Cowboys, Bears, Steelers etc.) or have some typa redeeming quality...thisone...its like a joke. They bring these fluffy @$* unis back, and its a mistake...

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

lame.

roll.gif
You do realize that except for the red trim they have the same color scheme and look exactly like the Tennessee Volunteers uniform right?

And I agree those are hideous and that Bucco Bruce logo has flamer written all over it, they shouldn't be bringing them back they should be saying goodriddance because the new Skulls and Swords logo along with the red and pewter is
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom