Tampa Bay Rays (3-3) @ New York Yankees (4-3) 4/4 - 4/7 Yankees win 6-1 Split series 2-2

mike hunt 727

Banned
Friday 4/4 @ 7:05- Sonnanstine (TB 1-0) v. Kennedy (NYY 0-1)_____ 13-4 Rays
Saturday 4/5 @ 1:05- Jackson (TB 1-0) v. Pettitte (NYY 0-1)________6-3 Rays
Sunday 4/6 @ 1:05- Shields (TB 1-1) v. Wang (NYY 2-0)___________2-0 Yankees
embarassed.gif

Monday 4/7 @ 7:05- Hammel (TB 0-1) v. Mussina (NYY 1-1) Featured on ESPN2._____ 6-1 Yankees

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Ya lost Dukes and Young
frown.gif

I really don't care about losing Dukes, but Delmon really bothers me. Atleast we got a decent arm and infielder for him.
eyes.gif

Here's what Hank Steinbrenner had to say about the Spring Training Incident:

"I don't want these teams in general to forget who subsidizes a lot of them, and it's the Yankees, the Red Sox, Dodgers, Mets...I would prefer if teams want to target the Yankees that they at least start giving some of that revenue sharing and luxury tax money back. From an owner's point of view, that's my point."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunkaroos

Here's what Hank Steinbrenner had to say about the Spring Training Incident:

"I don't want these teams in general to forget who subsidizes a lot of them, and it's the Yankees, the Red Sox, Dodgers, Mets...I would prefer if teams want to target the Yankees that they at least start giving some of that revenue sharing and luxury tax money back. From an owner's point of view, that's my point."
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Lineup according to Peter Abraham:

Damon CF
Jeter SS
Abreu RF
A-Rod 3B
Giambi 1B
Cano 2B
Posada C
Matsui LF
Betemit DH

Melky had his hearing today and his suspension was reduced to 2 games. He's going to sit out today and tomorrow. Hopefully the rain holds up and they canget this game in.

That Lineup is wrong

Damon--CF
Jeter
Abreu
A-Rod
Giambi
Cano
Posada--DH
Matsui--LF
Molina--C

Albaladejo doesn't do anything to help out here at the moment. 6-0 Rays now
frown.gif

I like this team.

I complain about the lack of offense and they respond within the next inning.
pimp.gif

Kennedy threw 70 pitches I think; only 32 were strikes.

When we went down 6-0, I reminded myself we are facing Tampa & in the past few years we've had plenty of CRAZY games with them includinglots of scoring... and reminded myself this one was far from over.

Nice to see they put some runs on the board
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom