TARGET: BUY 2, GET 1 FREE Sale (10/31 - 11/6)

laugh.gif
@ unkletomcruze

That's 'cause you're a horrible employee. No "great-team" card having self. Finna be an ETL in a few years and start caking--big leagues, while you still an ordinary team member...lulz

That's 'cause you're a horrible employee. No "great-team" card having self. Finna be an ETL in a few years and start caking--big leagues, while you still an ordinary team member...lulz

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

What's worse, using "Finna" in your vocab or actually typing it out in a response?

What's worse, using "Finna" in your vocab or actually typing it out in a response?

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I work at Target, which means I'll be closely monitoring this thread and using it to my stores advantage. Buncha crooks. When you steal and/or swindle the system, someone gets the short end of the stick. And well, I aint finna sit hur and watch y'all take money outta my paychecks...smh.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I got NBA 2K11, FIFA 11, and FalloutNew Vegas...I am keeping FIFAandNBA....when Black Ops comes out Im just gonna return Fallout and get that

I got NBA 2K11, FIFA 11, and FalloutNew Vegas...I am keeping FIFAandNBA....when Black Ops comes out Im just gonna return Fallout and get that

d3e26f3417e48ab07fa2e6bed43ba63efaa5f3ed.gif

i still have games from toyrus. i am trying to still get rid of those but this offer still looks great

i still have games from toyrus. i am trying to still get rid of those but this offer still looks great

For the ppl that already went to Target. Did it ring up as $40 for each game or was it like bestbuy where the charge one free?

For the ppl that already went to Target. Did it ring up as $40 for each game or was it like bestbuy where the charge one free?

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom