Tariq Nasheed Thread: Updated on Last Page: Racism In Star Wars

I believe it was his podcast immediately after the election. Either way him saying that it will be a "different kind of bad" is just another round about way of saying things will get worse. Anyone who doesn't think things will get worse is delusional or just being difficult to be difficult.

it's a progression that they're leaning towards regardless

doesn't matter who's in office

boys talking like this voting stuff is honest and transparent

I believe it was his podcast immediately after the election. Either way him saying that it will be a "different kind of bad" is just another round about way of saying things will get worse. Anyone who doesn't think things will get worse is delusional or just being difficult to be difficult.

it's a progression that they're leaning towards regardless

doesn't matter who's in office

boys talking like this voting stuff is honest and transparent

Take that tin foil hat off champ.....we're talking about and dealing with real life issues here. Take that shea butter mentality of yours elsewhere.

Tariq Nasheed (Episode 85) by VladTV | Vlad TV | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Tariq Nasheed sat on the Vlad Couch to discuss relationships between men and women being a business, how Black hustlers did more for the community than the church, and white feminists always pushed an anti-black male agenda.

You think he cooked Tariq? Dude obviously tried to set Tariq up to say the word slavery and Tariq sidestepped the bait, Tuck was speechless for a second.

Then he said "race card" what year is it again? Only an idiot believes there is a race card. I still wanna know the benefits that come with said "card". :rolleyes

Last edited:
people are judging the interview off the beginning when tariq was rushing his words out of fear of being cut off it seems

after he got in the pocket it was all bad for fox news

*implied race card

Rewatched. My bad on that detail. But still, dude held his own.

Tucker's entire argument was based on the fact that he doesn't understand how to read the punctuation in Tariq's tweet

There is NO DENYING that the people from the alt-right throw up Nazi salutes

So I paused the video and read the quote line for line. Tariq didn't say what Tucker was repeating. The whole interview was garbage because it was just an attack and unfortunately Tariq, for some reason, kept stumbling instead of effectively killing the bs that started that segment.

Rewatched. It wasn't as bad as I thought, but what can you really do in that situation?

Last edited:
Did the same. Tucker's whole argument was a flat out lie and Tariq called it out, just didn't effectively shut it down for some reason.

Matty Ice was treating her like ****. :lol: She was so naive and blind to everything.

That chick Leena he got working behind the scenes is a dime. He had Claudia Jordan old fine *** on there too.

Queen Claudia back
wow.png

Back
Top Bottom