eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I need to find a import shop out here in LA so I can copp today!

VIEWTIFUL JOE!!!!!???? major surprise to me
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

was i the only person who liked those games??? (p.s. i don't even think this game can save the Wii)

my local shop has this game but is it playable with a American wii or do you have to import a Japanese wii

Im gonna import this, but ima wait a little longer to see if it's coming over. But I doubt it since licensing issues are a pain to get around.

But I'll wait and see.

I first heard about this a couple months ago at E3 when X-play did a cover on the expo. Right now it's only in Japan arcades but supposedly it willeventually make its way onto the Wii and maybe cross over to our shores.

I was watching all the clips on youtube and it definitely has the looks to be on par with MvC2 and Cap vs. SNK 2.

there's some classic Tatsunoko characters I would really love to play as.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Capcom vs. SNK 1 >>>>>> both
stop clinging on to the past, the game has its shine and moments and now its time for a change, I embrace this new game...Dam, any word of itreleasing into any other console?

WAS THAT JUST BATSU??????????????????? MORRIGAN????????????????????????????WHERE CAN I COP????????????????????????????

5a9268c22e1a16ea03e55f2b8c39654c5bddebff.gif

That game looks ill, but a MvC2 with those graphics and gameplay would be epic, like greatest game ever made epic

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Capcom vs. SNK 1 >>>>>> both
stop clinging on to the past, the game has its shine and moments and now its time for a change, I embrace this new game...Dam, any word of it releasing into any other console?
Dont get me wrong i am a fan of this game. When i saw Karas in the game i was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
but the fact it is a Wii exclusive is stupid and people keep saying that Marvelvs. Capcom was the best fighting game ever but i believe Capcom vs. SNK was the best, and i was the fan of the MvC games as well.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Am I the only one who thinks games like this are boring?
Nope. The fighting genre is very dull in itself. Haven't purchased a fighting game in over 7 years.

love fighting games, especially by capcom. but this game isnt appealing.. maybe cuz i dunno w t f a tatsunoko is.

Originally Posted by JPioneer

Am I the only one who thinks games like this are boring?
No you are not. I've never been a fan of these versus games ever. Either give me a straight up Street Fighter and Mortal Kombat or I don'twant it.

Capcom USA says that they are trying to get this game, but they are having licensing issues. I hope that this game comes to America, and the Wii needs moregames that doesn't reflect on it's kiddish looks.

All Capcom needs to do now is release MegaMan Legends 3
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom