Taxi 12's - December '13

A lot of people are going to have to decide between these or the Blk/Red 1's. I've decided that I'm going to pass on these and get the 1's. 
tired.gif

A lot of people are going to have to decide between these or the Blk/Red 1's. I've decided that I'm going to pass on these and get the 1's. 
tired.gif
Me too, i have the 06(04? whatever year it was but not the new release) lows so the black/red 1s are screaming my name so loud that my ears hurt.

lol I'm just gonna try to get both. Nothing else on my radar for the rest of the year, just saving now.

These are nice but I really wish they would release a proper retro of the bred 12's already with the leather upper and not that nubuck that the last one had.

I wear my CDP's maybe more than any other pair I own aside from my black V's. They look good with a lot of outfits. Def need another pair

U dont like the laney 5's?
I think they look really clean, and looks like it's gonna be made with pretty good materials. Even with some yellowed netting it will match the color scheme perfectly. Thing is, I only want to get shoes that can really last a long time and the midsole on those 5s will eventually crumble. That's why I'm only into 1s and 12s cause both are like tanks and easy to maintain and clean. As a college student, gotta invest your money into something worth it. 

always preffered the playoffs,and the breds not really a fan of those.Hope i don't get carried away from the hype lol.

I think the shoes that carry the biggest hype are the 3s 4's 5's 11's and 13's . All the other releases probably wont be hyped that much because they other #'d releases are more for the true enthusiasts that have seen them 6 years ago, and not for someone just startin to wear J's. That being said, I think these might take a day to sell out. I was right on the green glows (even though they were 4's), but I dont think there was enough demand on the OG Jordan wearer to sell them out as fast.

I think the shoes that carry the biggest hype are the 3s 4's 5's 11's and 13's . All the other releases probably wont be hyped that much because they other #'d releases are more for the true enthusiasts that have seen them 6 years ago, and not for someone just startin to wear J's. That being said, I think these might take a day to sell out. I was right on the green glows (even though they were 4's), but I dont think there was enough demand on the OG Jordan wearer to sell them out as fast.

Really hope this is true. It's nice having grails that aren't really hyped lol

Need these, didn't cop the 11/12 cdp pack. I know it's cliche and been said a million times but I'd love to see a good flu game retro.

Looks like all I need this year from JB is:

Lightning 4s (maybe, still not sure)
Black tongue 5s
Taxi 12s

Feels good to slow down a bit

Back
Top Bottom