Taxi 12's - December '13

one of my favorite white Js,

these last well.... I see a few OG 12s holding up longer than some of the 1999-2001 retros

waiting for more pics... will probably only cop if it has metal eyelets & no other changes... if not i'm fine with my 2008s
I'm pretty sure Gentry hasn't been working with JB for a while now.
he's too busy making polka dot / safari foams

Last edited:
Need need need 2 pair
unless it has something other than two 3 on the tongue like kamukcmo said it might... we will see. will be highly disappointed if it does. still may cop 1 though
eyes.gif

If you look close it still says two three Idk why it would be anything different he wore that number in high school too. So y'all don't need to worry about change to much

If you look close it still says two three Idk why it would be anything different he wore that number in high school too. So y'all don't need to worry about change to much
it's almost impossible to make out a two 3 from the angle of that pic. seems almost like it was purposely hidden. anyways im praying it's two 3

These will easily be copped twice.... Ill always remember how bad I wanted these back in 5th grade..... Got the lows and CDP taxis and still have the urge to cop 2x in December... Significant shoe to me... Can't wait!!!!!!!!

There was a picture in the gamma 11 thread of these on a table with other upcoming releases. I couldn't tell if the photo was shopped or enhanced but compared to the 11 these looked shiney and even appeared to have a clear sole. Hopefully it was just the picture.

Wasnt there a rumor about there being something other then "TWO 3" down the tongue? If so I'll hunt for the CDP.

Wasnt there a rumor about there being something other then "TWO 3" down the tongue? If so I'll hunt for the CDP.
reading is fundamental. lol jk but yes, there was. kamuekcmo said it. I'm praying it will be false like that magical restock that got so hyped up and never happened.

reading is fundamental. lol jk but yes, there was. kamuekcmo said it. I'm praying it will be false like that magical restock that got so hyped up and never happened.
We don't talk about that restock ever again.......lol but I think the taxis are gonna be true to its OG form.

Back
Top Bottom