TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smh: was smashin for a good 10mins changed positions and my d totally went limp this ever happen to yall :stoneface:

first time it happened to me it was hella frustrating :lol:

Yes sir this happened to me a couple of times everytime when I would switch to missionary. Ever since then, I've always been scared to smash like that, but I overcame.

Best way to recover is just have shorty get on top, or stall time and eat the box. This may sound weird, but whenever i put a finger in shortys backside, I automatically get rock hard. Something about it feeling like a chinese finger trap

Worse is when you drunker than a skunk and you know what's gonna eventually happen but you still try to smash anyway.

That's why cognac ftw

Yes..cognac for the win
Mix (or chase) it with some red bull and your (elephant man voice) GOOD TO GO.

If you really want to push your limits, drink a fresh kale, ginger, and coconut water smoothie with a scoop of maca powder earlier in the day. And pop a couple horny goat weeds and you'll turn into a silverback gorilla later that night after you down a couple shots of the Hen rock

I'm giving you cats jewels right now :lol:

Repped just for not having seen you post in here in a minute. :lol:
But always keep some Henny stashed somewhere. Always comes through clutch for me. :smokin

You gotta go home with them that night. Lots of girls give their number out just to be polite or even if they're feeling you they'll wake up and brush it off because they were out drinking. Gotta get them home and smash so good they gotta hit you up again.

You gotta understand when girls go out to the bar a lot of them have similar mind set as us. If they meet someone and like them enough they wanna go home and smash. They aren't out here looking for relationships or a guy to call them the next day and date. But if you show them a good time and vibe together they WILL be open to that the next day. You're not establishing enough of a connection in 15-25 minutes. You need to spend at least an hour with them and push to go back with you at the end of the night and if they say they can't THEN you ask for the number. That's how my game works at least. None of this boppin around the bar grabbing multiple numbers. You gotta scan the room, eye ****, approach, chill for an hour, offer to go home with you and :pimp: or for another drink, smash, start chillin if it was good or otherwise move on to the next.

This. This right here is why I love y'all.

That's why cognac ftw

he-ain-t-lyin-o.gif

Last edited:
One of my coworkers as of last week all of a sudden now calls me "Big D!" everytime she sees me and even goes out of her way to come talk to me and make surr we cross paths more so she can say it plus be alll frendly with your boy. The first initial of my first name is in fact a D and I am obese but somehow I think there's more to it

Dead :lol:

Yall be messing with that horny goat weed??

:nerd:

I feel like I covered this in the other TAY thread...

"Splash" stack:

Take in the AM and 30 minutes before dinner:

3x NOW Maca pills
2x NOW L-Arginine
2x ON ZMA
2x Saw Palmetto
2x NOW Horny Goat Weed
1x NOW TestoJack
1x Yohimbe

I used to take this stack with consuming a gallon to two gallons of water and two 50g protein shakes a day, Son not only was my jawn rock hard all the time, but the cleanup after splashing on my girl was :smokin :x

Yall be messing with that horny goat weed??

:nerd:

"Splash" stack:

3x NOW Maca pills
2x NOW L-Arginine
2x ON ZMA
2x Saw Palmetto
2x NOW Horny Goat Weed
1x NOW TestoJack
1x Yohimbe

I used to take this stack with consuming a gallon to two gallons of water and two 50g protein shakes a day, Son not only was my jawn rock hard all the time, but the cleanup after splashing on my girl was :smokin :x

I smoke a bong and drink a Gatorade and smash for hours... **** outta here with taking 26 pills just to smash ...

Last edited:
Facts. **** sound like it'll give you liver problems. All I need is some bobo roots and tiger bone

Last edited:

"Splash" stack:

3x NOW Maca pills
2x NOW L-Arginine
2x ON ZMA
2x Saw Palmetto
2x NOW Horny Goat Weed
1x NOW TestoJack
1x Yohimbe

Whaaaaattttt

All these pills just to smash? Really? :lol: :lol: I mean if it works for you...

"Splash" stack:

3x NOW Maca pills
2x NOW L-Arginine
2x ON ZMA
2x Saw Palmetto
2x NOW Horny Goat Weed
1x NOW TestoJack
1x Yohimbe

Whaaaaattttt

All these pills just to smash? Really? :lol: :lol: I mean if it works for you...

Those are all basic male virility/health herbs and you can find them all in one pill, whether it's marketed as a sex aid or for workout / general health. Tongkat Ali too, Fenugreek, Tribus, take it for your workouts too. You can get them dirt cheap on ebay/amazon, just type in something like testosterone booster.

Whaaaaattttt

I didn't need the pills to smash, just supplementing my smashing. Just like how bodybuilders use creating, whey isolate, BCAAs, and such to get optimal results from lifting. I was on most of the supplements prior to knowing what they did. I added Maca, HGW and Saw Palmetto after my other ex wanted bigger loads on/in her.

Damn y'all need supplements or weed to smash?

:lol: Just lick my ears and I'll stand tall. Even after I bust, give me 5-10 minutes, lick ears, back to work.

:smokin

Damn y'all need supplements or weed to smash?

:lol: Just lick my ears and I'll stand tall. Even after I bust, give me 5-10 minutes, lick ears, back to work.

:smokin

I need weed to live :lol:... Not necessarily to smash :lol:...

And I'm the exact same bout my ears... My chick licked my neck up to my ear, licked my ear then bit it... Whispered "**** my *** Papi"...i was full tilt ready to go... Threw her on her belly and grabbed the astroglide :evil:...

Man all she gotta do is whisper that good **** in my ear and start kissing the boy's ear and its a wrap

So why do you use hgw? :lol:

I tried it before. Pretty sure I struck oil and dug a hole in shorty. Hit her up the next day like how's it hanging? She text back "loose" :lol:. I consider myself pretty skilled at the horizontal mambo but that **** was next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom