TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bevel better be cutting you that check

:lol: not at all, fam. I just like putting my fam on to good **** . Not to mention, the CEO and owner is a young African American man from NYC, so it's only right. I suggest y'all try it out, I been using it for months and I have no complaints. It will leave ya skin smooth.

Which face soap you use from that dodo osum

http://www.cleopatraschoice.com/clc...paign=google&gclid=COugrLjXks0CFUQbgQodMq4NeA

This joint right here. I use it on my whole body. Have me feeling real clean. Best soap I've ever used on my face too. However twice a week, I will exfoliate with Jasön Apricot scrub

Just worries me man. Every time i use a razor 1 day later. I look like martin after tommy hearns gave him that work.
Only one time i shaved i dont remember the stuff but i was.goid but when it grew back it was physically painful

That dodo osun is my face soap, with st ives for exfoliation. Every now and then I do a deep exfoliation with the aztec clay mask. I also prep the skin with jojoba oil before shaving, and after as well with a normal face moisturizer. Sounds a little metro/american psycho, but I get no nestle crunch bars. It's your skin b, don't let stigma hold you back. I just wish I started sooner.

Last edited:
Just came from target didn't see bevel. Did pick up some moisturizer.
Ran into an old head. Said reg coconut oil and olive oil together to moisturize.
Idk bout that though

Just came from target didn't see bevel. Did pick up some moisturizer.
Ran into an old head. Said reg coconut oil and olive oil together to moisturize.
Idk bout that though
Fam, I gave you the [emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji][emoji]128273[/emoji] yesterday. Get that aloe Vera gel

Hey guys
This question pertains not to me, but to my friend, lets just say his name is Kenny (not his real name)

Anyway here's the story, so this guy Kenny broke up with his girl like a year and half ago, and he's been absolutely thirsty af and hasn't got any yambs in this period. For like the past 6 months, Kenny been following me and friends to various clubs and music events to well, find chicks, and we try wingmanning Kenny, but he ends up being a total creeper like staring into women's souls or being awkward when talking to a woman, making them run away :lol:. When me or my friends get some action, all he does is just stare at what we are doing [emoji]128528[/emoji] and has even roosterblocked my friends at times. We have tried giving him sound advice and stuff, but Kenny keeps reverting back to being a creep.

So what should I do brehs? Is he a lost cause? Is there any way to fix the dude?

Hey guys
This question pertains not to me, but to my friend, lets just say his name is Kenny (not his real name)

Anyway here's the story, so this guy Kenny broke up with his girl like a year and half ago, and he's been absolutely thirsty af and hasn't got any yambs in this period. For like the past 6 months, Kenny been following me and friends to various clubs and music events to well, find chicks, and we try wingmanning Kenny, but he ends up being a total creeper like staring into women's souls or being awkward when talking to a woman, making them run away :lol:. When me or my friends get some action, all he does is just stare at what we are doing [emoji]128528[/emoji] and has even roosterblocked my friends at times. We have tried giving him sound advice and stuff, but Kenny keeps reverting back to being a creep.

So what should I do brehs? Is he a lost cause? Is there any way to fix the dude?

Just remember... You are who you hang with.

Last edited:

Hey guys

Anyway here's the story, so this guy Kenny broke up with his girl like a year and half ago, and he's been absolutely thirsty af and hasn't got any yambs in this period. For like the past 6 months, Kenny been following me and friends to various clubs and music events to well, find chicks, and we try wingmanning Kenny, but he ends up being a total creeper like staring into women's souls or being awkward when talking to a woman, making them run away
laugh.gif
. When me or my friends get some action, all he does is just stare at what we are doing [emoji]128528[/emoji] and has even roosterblocked my friends at times. We have tried giving him sound advice and stuff, but Kenny keeps reverting back to being a creep.

He from another country? I gotta buddy like this but he's from Armenia. He's literally the only friend of mine that does this 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Hey guys

Anyway here's the story, so this guy Kenny broke up with his girl like a year and half ago, and he's been absolutely thirsty af and hasn't got any yambs in this period. For like the past 6 months, Kenny been following me and friends to various clubs and music events to well, find chicks, and we try wingmanning Kenny, but he ends up being a total creeper like staring into women's souls or being awkward when talking to a woman, making them run away :lol: . When me or my friends get some action, all he does is just stare at what we are doing [emoji]128528[/emoji] and has even roosterblocked my friends at times. We have tried giving him sound advice and stuff, but Kenny keeps reverting back to being a creep.

He from another country? I gotta buddy like this but he's from Armenia. He's literally the only friend of mine that does this :lol:
Well he's been living in the US for a while since middle school but he's originally from Vietnam. I didn't even know dude was like this til he decided to tag along on the late night shenanigans as of the past 6 months. Hell I didn't even go out with him and my crew the past month, and dude was out there roosterblocking my crew left and right apparently :lol:

You got a very good point.

Hey guys

Tell him to stop being a creeper
Get him a pair of sunglasses, so he doesn't scare girls off with his death stare. Comes in handy

Hey guys

It's because he's going out to these places to look for girls, not to simply have fun, and they can sniff that hungry aura off of him. He has to do him, immerse himself in his own hobbies/interests or self improvement.

Simply put they can smell the thirst and won't go near him.

Last edited:
It's because he's going out to these places to look for girls, not to simply have fun, and they can sniff that hungry aura off of him. He has to do him, immerse himself in his own hobbies/interests or self improvement.

I been telling son this :smh:

Screw it, not helping him out anymore

Tell him to stop being a creeper
Get him a pair of sunglasses, so he doesn't scare girls off with his death stare. Comes in handy

:lol: bruh is gonna look like a blind mfer in the club with sunglasses on

Last edited:

^This.
Cant put a dog in a jungle and tell him to adapt.
I feel his pain a bit. Im not a club dude myself (mainly because i dont really listen to new music these days so i have no idea whats playing in there). I do much better if there was something going on i liked. Bar with sports on. Coffee shops etc.

Just tell him to find things he likes get comfortable. Women gravitate to men that know what their doing. Cool calm collective

How old are you and your friends? I'm guessing early 20s? I ask because the mindset is wayyy different.

Sounds like he's a true introvert that is forcing himself to go out with you guys in order to be 'cool'. The result is always bad.

He needs to fix the root of the problem, which is to be able to strike conversations with ANYONE, girls or guys...it doesn't matter. Once he fixes that, everything else will flow naturally.

You can't really help him with this, he needs to do it on his own. Best to take slow steps, IE start a random convo while waiting inline at Starbucks or whatever.

Since moving into my new office, I wanted to try to work Fri or Sat until late night and just walk to the nearby lounges/bars. Went to the only club/lounge in Pasadena called 54 club that charges a cover fee. My God, I was hanging out on the wrong side of the street all this time :lol: Funny how that $10 fee barrier made all the difference...ratio of dudes to girls were actually good. 3 floors, 2 had dope music, the other 1 being Bachata type.....not too many people was on that level.

Will be going back soon with friend(s). Went solo so deflection rate was high :lol:

Very valid point and I agree. When I go out, I always want to enjoy myself more than anything. If something happens, it happens. I just go out to mess around and socialize...take my shots, some go in, some don't. It's always funny to me when it's about 1:30AM and dudes get desperate and holler at big chicks that would not get played if time wasn't a factor. And when they land nothing, they get mad and the whole night/day/morning is ruined.

Chicks see this and the smart ones take full advantage...having the dudes buy them numerous drinks only to peace out when they had enough.

Do the key is to go out and enjoy your self in (places that you enjoy) the vacinity of women instead of going out looking for women specificaly?

what if the places or activitys you mess with don't have the women?

Is this were bar hoppin comes into play?

How old are you and your friends? I'm guessing early 20s? I ask because the mindset is wayyy different.

Sounds like he's a true introvert that is forcing himself to go out with you guys in order to be 'cool'. The result is always bad.

He needs to fix the root of the problem, which is to be able to strike conversations with ANYONE, girls or guys...it doesn't matter. Once he fixes that, everything else will flow naturally.

You can't really help him with this, he needs to do it on his own. Best to take slow steps, IE start a random convo while waiting inline at Starbucks or whatever.

Since moving into my new office, I wanted to try to work Fri or Sat until late night and just walk to the nearby lounges/bars. Went to the only club/lounge in Pasadena called 54 club that charges a cover fee. My God, I was hanging out on the wrong side of the street all this time :lol: Funny how that $10 fee barrier made all the difference...ratio of dudes to girls were actually good. 3 floors, 2 had dope music, the other 1 being Bachata type.....not too many people was on that level.

Will be going back soon with friend(s). Went solo so deflection rate was high :lol:
Close
He's 25.
I think he really lost his confidence after his ex dumped him.
I was hearing through the grapevine that she was a real bish to him and told him that he would never find anyone better than her :lol:
His ex made my exes sound like angels

Keeping it real with you, there is no sound reason or benefit to you coming in here and asking about ya boy.

You cannot possibly help. He won't learn until he learns. It takes hitting rock bottom, taking a good hard look at yourself, and understanding that the only common denominator is him and his own personal happiness/fulfillment comes first.

(Speaking from experience :smh:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom